Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GOOD MONING! thread

+2
OT
C.Hound
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  C.Hound Sat May 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Tulip wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:Good morning. Well I guess it will be a good morning some where today. Started raining last night and hasn't quit yet. I woke up just a few minutes ago with my sinuses all stopped up, my back sore and a crick in my neck from sleeping in a cockeyed position. But at least I am alive and I guess that does beat the alternative. So smile, if your out there and reading this it means that you are alive to and that some one loves you, please don't ask me why. So get cracking and get off of your duffs and get somethiong done today.

Aint I just the nicest guy in the morning? Razz Razz Razz Razz

I just took this picture of teton pass just to the west of us. I am moving to northern Alaska where it is warmer. It is now 6:02 am. Crappy day ahead

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Wyo22t18

Here it is at 7:30am and it is snowing like all there is no tomorrow. I am talking about flakes the size ofr a quarter and larger. What a bummer.

Hot and muggy here. Sad
sd

Just barely got up to 40 this afternoon. OUr high for the week is supposed to be 44, maybe. Mad

It is hot, muggy and really really windy here. We had cool weather and now it is suppose to just be hot. Had the furnace on yesterday and air conditioner today. Pretty crazy but not as crazy as snow. GEEZ

I wanted to ask. Nobody laughed at my thinking of the word Vodka for a Russian word but since I know nothing about the Russian language Vodka was all I could come up with. Please give me the website that lets you translate. This was when you were talking with Boris. Is this the Boris I am thinking of? I think I have spoken with Boris about Cohen and a song but on another forum.

Thanks

Hre ya go Tulip... http://translate.google.com/#
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun May 23, 2010 7:41 am

Good morning sleepy heads. For your dining delight, a breakfast buffet bar. Enjoy.

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Buffet10
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Sun May 23, 2010 4:15 pm

C.Hound wrote:
Tulip wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:Good morning. Well I guess it will be a good morning some where today. Started raining last night and hasn't quit yet. I woke up just a few minutes ago with my sinuses all stopped up, my back sore and a crick in my neck from sleeping in a cockeyed position. But at least I am alive and I guess that does beat the alternative. So smile, if your out there and reading this it means that you are alive to and that some one loves you, please don't ask me why. So get cracking and get off of your duffs and get somethiong done today.

Aint I just the nicest guy in the morning? Razz Razz Razz Razz

I just took this picture of teton pass just to the west of us. I am moving to northern Alaska where it is warmer. It is now 6:02 am. Crappy day ahead

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Wyo22t18

Here it is at 7:30am and it is snowing like all there is no tomorrow. I am talking about flakes the size ofr a quarter and larger. What a bummer.

Hot and muggy here. Sad
sd

Just barely got up to 40 this afternoon. OUr high for the week is supposed to be 44, maybe. Mad

It is hot, muggy and really really windy here. We had cool weather and now it is suppose to just be hot. Had the furnace on yesterday and air conditioner today. Pretty crazy but not as crazy as snow. GEEZ

I wanted to ask. Nobody laughed at my thinking of the word Vodka for a Russian word but since I know nothing about the Russian language Vodka was all I could come up with. Please give me the website that lets you translate. This was when you were talking with Boris. Is this the Boris I am thinking of? I think I have spoken with Boris about Cohen and a song but on another forum.

Thanks

Hre ya go Tulip... http://translate.google.com/#

Thank you so much
I have no idea why I did not know about this.
I am going to look so smart.
I need all the help I can get.
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Sun May 23, 2010 4:17 pm

OT wrote:Good morning sleepy heads. For your dining delight, a breakfast buffet bar. Enjoy.

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Buffet10

Oh man does that look good OT.

What a way to start our day.

Now we need to go climb one of those mountains close to you bounce
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun May 23, 2010 4:59 pm

There is a rather large hill right next to us that the majority ofr the towns folks climb with their dogs. We also are connected to a pathway that is used by those walking and riding bikes and goes for miles and miles. I just got back from a mile and a half walk myself. Weather permitting I try to do this twice a day.

About a year and a half ago I was lucky to be able to walk 25 yards before I had to turn back. My goal is to be able to walk five miles non stop. Right now I can walk for almost a mile before I have to stop and rest for a minute or two. I might not make my goal but I will not stop trying. It has enabled me to lose 41 pounds so far and I still have 75 more to go for that goal.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 pm

OT wrote:There is a rather large hill right next to us that the majority ofr the towns folks climb with their dogs. We also are connected to a pathway that is used by those walking and riding bikes and goes for miles and miles. I just got back from a mile and a half walk myself. Weather permitting I try to do this twice a day.

About a year and a half ago I was lucky to be able to walk 25 yards before I had to turn back. My goal is to be able to walk five miles non stop. Right now I can walk for almost a mile before I have to stop and rest for a minute or two. I might not make my goal but I will not stop trying. It has enabled me to lose 41 pounds so far and I still have 75 more to go for that goal.

I bet if you bump into some of those wolves you got up there you'll be able to run that 5 pretty quick. hehehe...
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun May 23, 2010 10:33 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:There is a rather large hill right next to us that the majority ofr the towns folks climb with their dogs. We also are connected to a pathway that is used by those walking and riding bikes and goes for miles and miles. I just got back from a mile and a half walk myself. Weather permitting I try to do this twice a day.

I bet if you bump into some of those wolves you got up there you'll be able to run that 5 pretty quick. hehehe...

Actually we have some wolves and big cat not to far from town as well as black bears living up in the elk refuge
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun May 23, 2010 11:35 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Actually we have some wolves and big cat not to far from town as well as black bears living up in the elk refuge

Bears aint nothin. Just say boo and they'll run away. lol!
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon May 24, 2010 10:54 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Bears aint nothin. Just say boo and they'll run away. lol!

Just try and do that with a grizzly, they would swat you like a fly and then have a small snack.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu May 27, 2010 8:14 am

Well I bought the donuts. Who's got the coffee. Morning all.

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Donuts10
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu May 27, 2010 8:16 am

OT wrote:Well I bought the donuts. Who's got the coffee. Morning all.

mmmmmmmmm look at all that fatty goodness lol
i'll buy the coffee Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu May 27, 2010 8:24 am

xshivx wrote:

Only one sweetie. We don't want you putting on to much weight now do we. Very Happy
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu May 27, 2010 8:27 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Only one sweetie. We don't want you putting on to much weight now do we. Very Happy

oh my days hw rude and shallow is that i'll have wat ever i want thank u very much lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Thu May 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Somebody is up in the dog house over some donuts. lmao Twisted Evil
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu May 27, 2010 3:17 pm

C.Hound wrote:Somebody is up in the dog house over some donuts. lmao Twisted Evil

woof--woof--woof Very Happy
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Thu May 27, 2010 3:33 pm

I saw those donuts and now I cannot find them. Mad

I want a bear claw. A cup of coffee. And all of you to talk with. What a way to start the day. I am a bit late but who cares. Middle of the day is good too.

I should come to the forum early and I may be able to skip breakfast these pictures of all this yummy food looks so real.

X lets have two. We can always go walk it off.
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri May 28, 2010 10:29 am

Good morning Tulip. Here is your apple bear claw, just for you. I thought that you might like this for breakfast this morning. Hope you have a great day.

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Donut_10
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Fri May 28, 2010 10:39 pm

OT wrote:Good morning Tulip. Here is your apple bear claw, just for you. I thought that you might like this for breakfast this morning. Hope you have a great day.

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Donut_10

OT

I was in a hurry this morning and missed breakfast.

Thank you so much for the bear claw.
I will have it this eve,

Delicious. And how sweet of you.

yummy.
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat May 29, 2010 10:15 am

Good morning everyone. I thought that you just might like a little sosmething different today for breakfast. Enjoy and have a really great weekend.

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Hot-ch10

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Brioch10
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon May 31, 2010 11:02 am

Good morning all of you lazy bums. Time to get up and rise and shine. I just got back from my morning walk. It is a grisp 36 degrees outside today. The sun is shining and there is almost no wind. A picture perfect day for a walk to admire the scenery. The mountains are still covered with snow at least half way up and they just sparkle when the sun first hits them in the morning. I saw two eagles and two falcons this morning, beautiful birds. Up on the back hill I saw some deer and last week I saw a couple of mooses ambling along. It isw just a really georgeous day outside today. First one we have had in a month or so. Well anyway, here is your breakfast today. It is what I am having. Have a really great and safe day today. And please stop and take a minute to remember all of those that have made the ultimate sacrafice so you could be doing these things today.

OT.

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Light-10
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:46 pm

[img]The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Rose13[/img]

I had to experiment.

I took a picture of the tattoo on my wrist with my web cam.

Problem is my tattoo has great color and this picture does not show the color and also I cut off the stem of the rose when cropping the picture.

I am over my paranoia of posting pictures so will try and get better at posting some more pics.
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Tulip wrote:[img]The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Rose13[/img]

I had to experiment.

I took a picture of the tattoo on my wrist with my web cam.

Problem is my tattoo has great color and this picture does not show the color and also I cut off the stem of the rose when cropping the picture.

I am over my paranoia of posting pictures so will try and get better at posting some more pics.

Pictures huh, OK. Here I am. Where are you?

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 P1010011
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 pm

OT that is me in my avatar.

Here is my handsome smallest dog. We have three dogs. This is Butter Ball and he is six years old. He is a Peek A POO.

That is my husband taking a nap on the coach behind the dog. LOL

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Buttons
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Tulip wrote:OT that is me in my avatar.

Here is my handsome smallest dog. We have three dogs. This is Butter Ball and he is six years old. He is a Peek A POO.

That is my husband taking a nap on the coach behind the dog. LOL

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 4 Buttons

Nice avatar
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:12 am

Whoa! Do we need to have a coming out party for Tulip!? lol

Very nice avatar Tulip! You're a very lovely lady.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next