Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GOOD MONING! thread

+2
OT
C.Hound
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  xshivx Mon May 10, 2010 8:34 am

I'm good thankies CH, had a bit of a mad morning tbh im exhausted, wo'd be a teenage girl aye? lol

how about u hun? xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Mon May 10, 2010 8:41 am

I'm doing good. Trying to get up the energy to get some things done. Life sucks for a procrastinator (SP?) Laughing
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon May 10, 2010 8:46 am

LOL bless ya hun, i wish u all the luck in the world lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Mon May 10, 2010 8:51 am

Now that I think about it, I believe I'll take a nap and sleep on it a bit. hehehe... Twisted Evil

I'll talk to you later sweetie.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 am

LOL okey dokey hun take care Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon May 10, 2010 11:39 am

Well now, this is a rather late good morning for me. Since we are on vacation, we are being rather lazy. And loving it I might add. But this morning, horrors of all horrors. I decided it was time to just plug in the old PS2 and wipe out hordes of monsters. BUT the old thing seems to have given up the ghost. Tried everything to bring it back, but all it did was hum and spit at me.

So I checked into Dell, with whom I have an account, and lo and behold there was a new PS2 for only 99.00. So I ordered it. Sure beats the cost of a new PS3. When the cost comes down on that I may get it to.

So have a great day folks and always remember, be good, and if you cana't be good then be careful so ya don't get caught. Very Happy
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Mon May 10, 2010 2:30 pm

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 3 Good_Morning
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon May 10, 2010 3:18 pm

OT wrote:Well now, this is a rather late good morning for me. Since we are on vacation, we are being rather lazy. And loving it I might add. But this morning, horrors of all horrors. I decided it was time to just plug in the old PS2 and wipe out hordes of monsters. BUT the old thing seems to have given up the ghost. Tried everything to bring it back, but all it did was hum and spit at me.

So I checked into Dell, with whom I have an account, and lo and behold there was a new PS2 for only 99.00. So I ordered it. Sure beats the cost of a new PS3. When the cost comes down on that I may get it to.

So have a great day folks and always remember, be good, and if you cana't be good then be careful so ya don't get caught. Very Happy

LOL aslong as ya happy OT even if it is over a ps2
enjoy ur vacation and have a great day xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon May 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Tulip wrote:The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 3 Good_Morning

LOL love it xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Mon May 10, 2010 3:33 pm

xshivx wrote:

LOL love it xxxxxx

Kind of rough in the mornings. Smile Smile Smile
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon May 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:

LOL love it xxxxxx

LOL u and me both hun, i wake up looking like i've been dragged through a bush backwards lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Mon May 10, 2010 3:40 pm

xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:

LOL love it xxxxxx

LOL u and me both hun, i wake up looking like i've been dragged through a bush backwards lol xxxxxx

Yea, ya know that three cups of coffee helps alot. THREE. What a Face
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon May 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:

LOL love it xxxxxx

hahahaha bet ur well hyper after them aint ya?
I just have cereal in the morning maself lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Mon May 10, 2010 3:49 pm

xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:

LOL love it xxxxxx

I drink three great big mugs of coffee. It does leave you with a bit of zip. bounce

I was hooked on Diet Coke. I swear they put something in it to get you hooked. I was drinking eight cans a day. I quit and now drink a couple of any other kind of diet soda. Seems Coke had something I liked to much. cheers

Same with coffee. Think I have an addiction to it. drunken
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon May 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:

LOL love it xxxxxx

I drink three great big mugs of coffee. It does leave you with a bit of zip. bounce

I was hooked on Diet Coke. I swear they put something in it to get you hooked. I was drinking eight cans a day. I quit and now drink a couple of any other kind of diet soda. Seems Coke had something I liked to much. cheers

Same with coffee. Think I have an addiction to it. drunken

I don;t mind coffee but i rarely have it, my parents and one of my mates bf's are all addicted to it thou lol
I can understand the diet coke addiction too i have it at work it's lovely lol again not my addiction though im more addicted to boys lmao xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon May 10, 2010 4:14 pm

It is the high content of the sugary products in soda that will make you almost addicted to it.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Mon May 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Have you ever known somebody that coffe puts to sleep? My mother is like that, she'll drink a couple cups, then takes a nap. It amazes me.

The only way I can drink coffee is with my hound's super special 10 times the sugar recipe!
You put a pack of instant hot chocolate in a fairly large mug.
Add some suger to taste. (alot for me)
Some french vanilla creamer.
And some half and half (optional)
Then you stir that up real good and put it in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
Take it out and stir it again, it should be a little less thick than cake batter.
Fill up the mug with coffe (columbian, extra strong) and stir again.

A couple cups of that and your ears start burnning, a trip to the jon, and you'll be tweeking for a couple hours. affraid

But mmmmm emmmmmm soooo goood!!!
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon May 10, 2010 9:52 pm

One cup of that potent stuff and I am up for a week. Very Happy
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri May 21, 2010 10:46 am

Good morning everyone. Top of the morning to ya this fine day. So come on and let's get with the program today. Here, I bought all of you breakfast at McDonalds today. Now what say we all have a really great day as it is not only a great day but it is the first day of the rest of your lives, so let's get a wiggle on and have an awesome day. Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 3 Mcdona10
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Fri May 21, 2010 2:57 pm

OT wrote:Good morning everyone. Top of the morning to ya this fine day. So come on and let's get with the program today. Here, I bought all of you breakfast at McDonalds today. Now what say we all have a really great day as it is not only a great day but it is the first day of the rest of your lives, so let's get a wiggle on and have an awesome day. Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 3 Mcdona10

Thank you so much OT. And may I say I am having a good day.

That breakfast looks good. I could not eat all of that as that would be more than enough calories for the entire day. But I would have enough for lunch and part of dinner also or be happy to share.

It's Fri. In my neck of the woods it's going to finally stop raining and warm up. Really warm up and will be time for the air conditioner. LOL

Hope the snow has melted their in Wyoming OT. It is time for some sun bathing. sunny Very Happy I love you
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri May 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Nope. Still down in the high 20's to low 30's early in the morning with frost on the car. Looking out my window I can still see snow halfway up the mountains. Rain for the next 4 to 7 daysw and maybe some snow mixed in.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat May 22, 2010 8:51 am

Good morning. Well I guess it will be a good morning some where today. Started raining last night and hasn't quit yet. I woke up just a few minutes ago with my sinuses all stopped up, my back sore and a crick in my neck from sleeping in a cockeyed position. But at least I am alive and I guess that does beat the alternative. So smile, if your out there and reading this it means that you are alive to and that some one loves you, please don't ask me why. So get cracking and get off of your duffs and get somethiong done today.

Aint I just the nicest guy in the morning? Razz Razz Razz Razz

I just took this picture of teton pass just to the west of us. I am moving to northern Alaska where it is warmer. It is now 6:02 am. Crappy day ahead

The GOOD MONING! thread - Page 3 Wyo22t18

Here it is at 7:30am and it is snowing like all there is no tomorrow. I am talking about flakes the size ofr a quarter and larger. What a bummer.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sat May 22, 2010 2:30 pm

OT wrote:Good morning. Well I guess it will be a good morning some where today. Started raining last night and hasn't quit yet. I woke up just a few minutes ago with my sinuses all stopped up, my back sore and a crick in my neck from sleeping in a cockeyed position. But at least I am alive and I guess that does beat the alternative. So smile, if your out there and reading this it means that you are alive to and that some one loves you, please don't ask me why. So get cracking and get off of your duffs and get somethiong done today.

I just took this picture of teton pass just to the west of us. I am moving to northern Alaska where it is warmer. It is now 6:02 am. Crappy day ahead

Here it is at 7:30am and it is snowing like all there is no tomorrow. I am talking about flakes the size ofr a quarter and larger. What a bummer.

Hot and muggy here. Sad
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat May 22, 2010 4:10 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:Good morning. Well I guess it will be a good morning some where today. Started raining last night and hasn't quit yet. I woke up just a few minutes ago with my sinuses all stopped up, my back sore and a crick in my neck from sleeping in a cockeyed position. But at least I am alive and I guess that does beat the alternative. So smile, if your out there and reading this it means that you are alive to and that some one loves you, please don't ask me why. So get cracking and get off of your duffs and get somethiong done today.

Hot and muggy here. Sad
sd

Just barely got up to 40 this afternoon. OUr high for the week is supposed to be 44, maybe. Mad
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Sat May 22, 2010 4:17 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Hot and muggy here. Sad
sd

Just barely got up to 40 this afternoon. OUr high for the week is supposed to be 44, maybe. Mad

It is hot, muggy and really really windy here. We had cool weather and now it is suppose to just be hot. Had the furnace on yesterday and air conditioner today. Pretty crazy but not as crazy as snow. GEEZ

I wanted to ask. Nobody laughed at my thinking of the word Vodka for a Russian word but since I know nothing about the Russian language Vodka was all I could come up with. Please give me the website that lets you translate. This was when you were talking with Boris. Is this the Boris I am thinking of? I think I have spoken with Boris about Cohen and a song but on another forum.

Thanks
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next