Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Given up all together

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Given up all together Empty Given up all together

Post  xshivx Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Ever had that feeling when u just want to give up all together?
If you do what keeps you going?
because i'm struggling to find nething to keep me going at the mo and have just given up completely xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Given up all together Empty Re: Given up all together

Post  OT Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 am

xshivx wrote:Ever had that feeling when u just want to give up all together?
because i'm struggling to find nething to keep me going at the mo and have just given up completely xxxxxx

Why have you given up sweetie? Talk to me.
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:41 am

OT wrote:

People have made me give up OT Sad
it's like i have no1 left and i can't keep getting hurt by the people i love, so i've just given up trying xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:45 am

It depends on what you're talking about X. There's somethings you just can't do anything about and you just have to accept that on move on with your life. Alot of times I'm just hard headed, I'll keep beating it against a wall till I make a hole. Either in the wall or my head. There's just too many good things in life to let the bad things drag you down. And if I really start feeling down, I go shoot something and I feel a lot better. Twisted Evil
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:45 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:

it's like i have no1 left and i can't keep getting hurt by the people i love, so i've just given up trying xxxxxx

Get new people. Wink
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 am

Btw, who hurt ya.... who's ass I need to kick? Evil or Very Mad
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 am

C.Hound wrote:

It depends on what you're talking about X. There's somethings you just can't do anything about and you just have to accept that on move on with your life. Alot of times I'm just hard headed, I'll keep beating it against a wall till I make a hole. Either in the wall or my head. There's just too many good things in life to let the bad things drag you down. And if I really start feeling down, I go shoot something and I feel a lot better. Twisted Evil

see the shooting idea is great but i dunno where there's a shooting range round here lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 am

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:

Get new people. Wink

Not quite as easy as that luvey lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:49 am

C.Hound wrote:Btw, who hurt ya.... who's ass I need to kick? Evil or Very Mad

a couple of people at work one oif them being luke :/ he made me and my mate cry the other day there's just no need for it, and dont even get me started on the people out of work :@ lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:55 am

xshivx wrote:

a couple of people at work one oif them being luke :/ he made me and my mate cry the other day there's just no need for it, and dont even get me started on the people out of work :@ lol xxxxxx

Knee Luke in the nuts and make him cry. That'll fix that. Very Happy

I think sometimes we hurt people and don't even know we have X. Maybe you need to be honest with them and tell them what's got you feeling so down.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:57 am

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

I think sometimes we hurt people and don't even know we have X. Maybe you need to be honest with them and tell them what's got you feeling so down.

Oh trust me this guy knows exactly what he's doing :@
dunno bout the others but i guess i'll try xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 am

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Like I said, a kee to the nuts for the guy.

A lot can be settled by just telling it as it is. Even if you don't like the answers you get, at least you know where you stand.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:11 am

If all else fails, X, Play this for them.

C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:15 am

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Like I said, a kee to the nuts for the guy.

A lot can be settled by just telling it as it is. Even if you don't like the answers you get, at least you know where you stand.

Very true hun xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:23 am

I like your outfit... the one in the avatar. phewt phew!!!
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 am

C.Hound wrote:I like your outfit... the one in the avatar. phewt phew!!!

hehe thankies CH me showing off ma tan Very Happy xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:42 am

xshivx wrote:

Lookin good!!!!!!!!!
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:51 am

Oh well, good night miss X. Tell them folks that's bothering you to straighten up or me and ot will be coming to mix denture glue and bengay in their shorts. Twisted Evil
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:25 am

C.Hound wrote:Oh well, good night miss X. Tell them folks that's bothering you to straighten up or me and ot will be coming to mix denture glue and bengay in their shorts. Twisted Evil

And don't forget the super glue to.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 am

Try to remember that as we go through life we will meet and know a lot of people, but we only have a few real friends.

A friend is someone you can count on, no matter what happens.

A friend is someone that in hard times, walks in while others walk out, and asks what can I do to help.

Learn to choose your friends wisely. Don't be fooled by those that want to just take advantage of you and do not really care if they hurt you or not.

There are those that will just act like your friend so they can get you to do things for them. Such as " hey, we are having a party wanna come, OK but be sure to bring some booze.

If you ever loan money to some one and they don't pay you back when they are supposed to, or keep putting it off, they are not your friends. That type only wants you around for whatever they can get out of you before they dump you.

If they want sex, money or booze or drugs. They are not your friends but in reality they will just drag you down and get you in trouble in the long run

Unfortunatly there are many lessons in life that we must learn the hard way. I know, I sure did learn a lot like that, the hard way. But we must also learn to move on and not make the same mistake over and over again.

You are going to be OK sweetie. This is just part of life and growing up and becoming an adult. Just because you are older does not make you an adult. It is what you do and how you act that makes you an adult.

Only you can choose the path you walk on, choose wisely. Very Happy I love you
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:06 pm

OT wrote:Try to remember that as we go through life we will meet and know a lot of people, but we only have a few real friends.

A friend is someone that in hard times, walks in while others walk out, and asks what can I do to help.

Learn to choose your friends wisely. Don't be fooled by those that want to just take advantage of you and do not really care if they hurt you or not.

There are those that will just act like your friend so they can get you to do things for them. Such as " hey, we are having a party wanna come, OK but be sure to bring some booze.

If you ever loan money to some one and they don't pay you back when they are supposed to, or keep putting it off, they are not your friends. That type only wants you around for whatever they can get out of you before they dump you.

If they want sex, money or booze or drugs. They are not your friends but in reality they will just drag you down and get you in trouble in the long run

Unfortunatly there are many lessons in life that we must learn the hard way. I know, I sure did learn a lot like that, the hard way. But we must also learn to move on and not make the same mistake over and over again.

You are going to be OK sweetie. This is just part of life and growing up and becoming an adult. Just because you are older does not make you an adult. It is what you do and how you act that makes you an adult.

Very true words OT! When hard times it you often find that your true friends are not the ones you'd think would be. When my liver failed and I had to quit drinking, all those "friends" I'd helped out when they had hard times and were out of work just dissapeared.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:43 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:Try to remember that as we go through life we will meet and know a lot of people, but we only have a few real friends.

Very true words OT! When hard times it you often find that your true friends are not the ones you'd think would be. When my liver failed and I had to quit drinking, all those "friends" I'd helped out when they had hard times and were out of work just dissapeared.

When we are young we just don't listen because we are convinced that we have all of the answers. And when we get older we usually wish that we had listened. When we are young we had all of the answers, trouble was the answers we had were for all of the wrong questions.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:51 pm

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Lookin good!!!!!!!!!

thanks hun sure took enough to make it look that good lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:52 pm

C.Hound wrote:Oh well, good night miss X. Tell them folks that's bothering you to straighten up or me and ot will be coming to mix denture glue and bengay in their shorts. Twisted Evil

good night hun and thankies will remember xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:52 pm

thank you OT i'll try my best, very true words xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum