Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Given up all together

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Given up all together - Page 2 Empty Re: Given up all together

Post  Tulip Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:03 pm

xshivx wrote:Ever had that feeling when u just want to give up all together?
If you do what keeps you going?
because i'm struggling to find nething to keep me going at the mo and have just given up completely xxxxxx

X GIVEN UP ALL TOGETHER. No No No. Just remember you live in a great big world full of people. If the people around you are letting you down then meet new people. Let these people go.

If they want to still be your friend and apologize they will come looking for you.

Start doing really nice things for yourself. Do your hair different. Buy a new outfit. Go to a new club. Things you enjoy doing.

Do not let these people get you so down. Just a waste of your time. You take care of you.
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Tulip wrote:
because i'm struggling to find nething to keep me going at the mo and have just given up completely xxxxxx

X GIVEN UP ALL TOGETHER. No No No. Just remember you live in a great big world full of people. If the people around you are letting you down then meet new people. Let these people go.

If they want to still be your friend and apologize they will come looking for you.

Start doing really nice things for yourself. Do your hair different. Buy a new outfit. Go to a new club. Things you enjoy doing.

Do not let these people get you so down. Just a waste of your time. You take care of you.

thank u darling some great ideas there, and i am planning on getting my hair cut completely diff next wekk and going clubbing so shud be atleast half way there Smile
thanks hun will try my best xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:11 pm

xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

thank u darling some great ideas there, and i am planning on getting my hair cut completely diff next wekk and going clubbing so shud be atleast half way there Smile

It will work.

Sometimes you just have to work at getting out of the dumps.

Can hardly wait to see you new hair do.

Your avatar looks great. Next time your hair will be different. Can hardly wait to see what you choose for your new look.

Make yourself look as good as possible. The people hurting you will get ticked. Good healthy way to get back at them.
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Tulip wrote:

Exactly! Very Happy
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

It will work.

Your avatar looks great. Next time your hair will be different. Can hardly wait to see what you choose for your new look.

Make yourself look as good as possible. The people hurting you will get ticked. Good healthy way to get back at them.

Living well is the best revenge. Wink
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

It will work.

thanks hun i hope so Smile

yea very true

aww bless u thank u so much Very Happy, me niether it's gonna look wicked
i love having a change neways so it's usually a big change lol

i will do hun, and i hope so im waiting for karma to get them lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:11 pm

xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

It will work.

thanks hun i hope so Smile

yea very true

aww bless u thank u so much Very Happy, me niether it's gonna look wicked
i love having a change neways so it's usually a big change lol

i will do hun, and i hope so im waiting for karma to get them lol xxxxxx

I believe in karma. It always works for me.
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:18 pm

X

Ya know you helped me out by posting this thread.

I posted a picture of my tattoo and also my avatar is a picture of me.

I decided those people that were bugging me on another forum were not going to dictate how I feel and what I do, Yes
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Tulip wrote:X

I decided those people that were bugging me on another forum were not going to dictate how I feel and what I do, Yes

aaaw huni i am so proud of you thank you
that;s made my day just knowing i've helped you
love your picture too btw very kl and as i thought neways ur beautiful Smile

thank u for helping me with this subject too xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:42 pm

C.Hound wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

It will work.

And when you see those idiots just smile and be polite. It will bug the hell out of them and make them wonder what you are up to. and when they ask you to go back to the old ways just tell them that you have much better things to do. What does not concern them either.

And of course we will want the pictures of the new you.
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 am

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

It will work.

And when you see those idiots just smile and be polite. It will bug the hell out of them and make them wonder what you are up to. and when they ask you to go back to the old ways just tell them that you have much better things to do. What does not concern them either.

And of course we will want the pictures of the new you.

I tried that thou OT all it did was make them ruin my life more lol

and dont worry i'll upload them when i get it done Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 am

That is where you have to rise above them and not be like them and not let them get to you. It is just like the neighborhood bully, once they see that they can pick on you and you wont fight back they will never stop. But once you start to fight back in earnst and fight hard they will go looking for easier targets.

I am not telling you to physically attack them. Do not do that. All you have to do is look them straight in the eye, smile and say I have nothing further to say to you. If you must associate with them at work just keep any talk to a professional level that applies only to the job. If they continue to harrass you at work file a written complaint with your boss. and keep a journal with the times, date, what was sai and by who. If your boss will not stop them then you have grounds to sue the compny as well as the perosn(s) doing it.

Once they know that you are serious they will stop or lose their job. if they continue outside of the work place then file a complaint with the local police department. If they continue they can be arrested.

You have options here and you must stand up for yourself and fight back, but do it with a smile on your face and like a lady should. Think for a second, if you had a child, what would you tell that child to do? Very Happy I love you
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 am

OT wrote:That is where you have to rise above them and not be like them and not let them get to you. It is just like the neighborhood bully, once they see that they can pick on you and you wont fight back they will never stop. But once you start to fight back in earnst and fight hard they will go looking for easier targets.

I am not telling you to physically attack them. Do not do that. All you have to do is look them straight in the eye, smile and say I have nothing further to say to you. If you must associate with them at work just keep any talk to a professional level that applies only to the job. If they continue to harrass you at work file a written complaint with your boss. and keep a journal with the times, date, what was sai and by who. If your boss will not stop them then you have grounds to sue the compny as well as the perosn(s) doing it.

Once they know that you are serious they will stop or lose their job. if they continue outside of the work place then file a complaint with the local police department. If they continue they can be arrested.

You have options here and you must stand up for yourself and fight back, but do it with a smile on your face and like a lady should. Think for a second, if you had a child, what would you tell that child to do? Very Happy I love you

thank you OT thats some great advice Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 am

Great advise OT.

X you just have to stay strong. What Tulip and OT have said is hitting the nail on the head. I think it's something that comes with age, but you have to grow a thicker skin and not let what people do, say, and think about you worry you so much. Everybody has a hustle, it's no big deal most of the time, that's just peoples nature. But all too often it leads to them trying to play your friend one minute, then turning on you when it benifits them. Just remember, they need to prove they are your friend as much as you need to prove you are theirs. If they can't, then you have nothing to be ashamed of by writing them out of your life. And be careful about how close you let co-workers become a part of your private life. I guarantee anything they see you do will get back to the bosses at work, usually twisted all out of purportion.

All you can do is go through life and try to do the best for you and one day, if you so choose, do the best you can for your kids, and spouse, if you luck out and get a good one. In the end, them and you are the only ones that matter. Right now you need to do the best for yourself and what you want. Nobody is worth making you feel like you need to give up. At the end of the day, you are the only one you have to answer too right now, not the ones that want to make your life miserable.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:13 pm

C.Hound wrote:Great advise OT.

X you just have to stay strong. What Tulip and OT have said is hitting the nail on the head. I think it's something that comes with age, but you have to grow a thicker skin and not let what people do, say, and think about you worry you so much. Everybody has a hustle, it's no big deal most of the time, that's just peoples nature. But all too often it leads to them trying to play your friend one minute, then turning on you when it benifits them. Just remember, they need to prove they are your friend as much as you need to prove you are theirs. If they can't, then you have nothing to be ashamed of by writing them out of your life. And be careful about how close you let co-workers become a part of your private life. I guarantee anything they see you do will get back to the bosses at work, usually twisted all out of purportion.

All you can do is go through life and try to do the best for you and one day, if you so choose, do the best you can for your kids, and spouse, if you luck out and get a good one. In the end, them and you are the only ones that matter. Right now you need to do the best for yourself and what you want. Nobody is worth making you feel like you need to give up. At the end of the day, you are the only one you have to answer too right now, not the ones that want to make your life miserable.

thank you huni will try and remember all that lol
but i aint a very strong person at all i care too much about people and try and please every1, i would love to change but i just can't i love people and look out ofr them even when they treat me like S**t xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Sweetie, you are a lot stronger than you think.

To thine own self be true. You have to be able to please and like yourself first of all. Then and only then will you be able to do the same for others. Care and love people, by all means yes. But these idiots are biting the hand that feeds them. They are just two bit punks that don't want to grow up. They are not worth yesterdays used toilet paper let alone your time or affection. In the area I grew up in, we made punks like them shine our shoes. Because you care, you are far above them my dear. They just want to drag you down to their level. Don't let them. Do you want to be like them and have other people think that to. I really hope not.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:29 pm

xshivx wrote:

Thank you X.

I used to really care about others too. I could not even say no to a guy who I did not want to go on a date with. Did not want to hurt their feelings.

I think with age and life experiences you will learn how to deal with the problems that you are having troubles with now.
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Thank you X.

I think we are all proud of you tulip, Just remember, if I can post my ugly mug you have nothing to worry about.

I used to really care about others too. I could not even say no to a guy who I did not want to go on a date with. Did not want to hurt their feelings.

I think with age and life experiences you will learn how to deal with the problems that you are having troubles with now.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum