Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Child for prez?

2 posters

Go down

A Child for prez? Empty A Child for prez?

Post  C.Hound Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:00 pm

I'd rather have the kids in this video run the country than what we've had in the past few decades. They'd do a hell of a lot better than the ones that are running it now.

C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

A Child for prez? Empty Re: A Child for prez?

Post  OT Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:08 pm

I think I would rather have you in that office. Instead of fancy state dinners you would take them bass fishing. The Hound for Prez. yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Very Happy
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:31 pm

OT wrote:I think I would rather have you in that office. Instead of fancy state dinners you would take them bass fishing. The Hound for Prez. yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Very Happy

Fancy state dinner my foot. They'd be sweating their butts off in the white house yard rollin hush puppies for the fish fry/pig pickin'!!
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:01 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:I think I would rather have you in that office. Instead of fancy state dinners you would take them bass fishing. The Hound for Prez. yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Very Happy

Fancy state dinner my foot. They'd be sweating their butts off in the white house yard rollin hush puppies for the fish fry/pig pickin'!!

Sounds like a plan to me. Hope I'm invited. I aint no political type and I hold no office and I aint got no money. But I know lots of cute girls.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:06 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Sounds like a plan to me. Hope I'm invited. I aint no political type and I hold no office and I aint got no money. But I know lots of cute girls.

If you got chics to bring, then you got VP. lol
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

If you got chics to bring, then you got VP. lol

Sorry but All I can find is the old hen I married. hehehehehehe
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum