Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World ATM

3 posters

Go down

World ATM Empty World ATM

Post  night-reaper Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm

I just recently learned that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (the dumb B_t_h) just approved a $500 million aid package to Pakistan. Why, Pakistan should take care of their own problems.

Why is it the US pours millions upon billions of dollars into some crap-hole of a country, and at the same time neglect important issues here? Why do we make the rest of the world's problems our own. The Obama Adminstration has crap-for-brains as well does many other politicians in our government. I just don't get it and it not only pisses me off, it pisses alot of people around the U.S. off.
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

World ATM Empty Re: World ATM

Post  night-reaper Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:19 pm

The government is off to give Pakistan a few more millions after that flood they had over there. Hey you want to donate something to Pakistan, donate bars of soap.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:47 pm

night-reaper wrote:I just recently learned that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (the dumb B_t_h) just approved a $500 million aid package to Pakistan. Why, Pakistan should take care of their own problems.

Why is it the US pours millions upon billions of dollars into some crap-hole of a country, and at the same time neglect important issues here? Why do we make the rest of the world's problems our own. The Obama Adminstration has crap-for-brains as well does many other politicians in our government. I just don't get it and it not only pisses me off, it pisses alot of people around the U.S. off.

How? Were on the verge of being repoed by China, and these idiots do this. It amazes me.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:18 pm

C.Hound wrote:
night-reaper wrote:I just recently learned that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (the dumb B_t_h) just approved a $500 million aid package to Pakistan. Why, Pakistan should take care of their own problems.

How? Were on the verge of being repoed by China, and these idiots do this. It amazes me.

Seems like that is what they want to happen Evil or Very Mad
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Seems like that is what they want to happen Evil or Very Mad

I wouldn't doubt it with these idiots.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:03 pm

I'll tell you what really pisses me off when it comes to the flooding that is going on in Pakistan. Hillary Clinton was on TV, urging Americans to donate money for the flood victims in Pakistan, and all she herself donated was $10.00. That's it. Just a measley $10.00.
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:53 am

night-reaper wrote:I'll tell you what really pisses me off when it comes to the flooding that is going on in Pakistan. Hillary Clinton was on TV, urging Americans to donate money for the flood victims in Pakistan, and all she herself donated was $10.00. That's it. Just a measley $10.00.

But of course. Shye is a politician right? They take, not give. Evil or Very Mad
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:49 pm

OT wrote:
night-reaper wrote:I'll tell you what really pisses me off when it comes to the flooding that is going on in Pakistan. Hillary Clinton was on TV, urging Americans to donate money for the flood victims in Pakistan, and all she herself donated was $10.00. That's it. Just a measley $10.00.

But of course. Shye is a politician right? They take, not give. Evil or Very Mad
Sad but true!
Twisted Evil
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Well congress is considering an amendment to the constitution that says babies born here to an illegal alien will not have automatic US citizenship. It is about time they did something right.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:23 pm

OT wrote:Well congress is considering an amendment to the constitution that says babies born here to an illegal alien will not have automatic US citizenship. It is about time they did something right.
This is long over due. It looks like politicians are sucking up!
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:36 pm

night-reaper wrote:
OT wrote:Well congress is considering an amendment to the constitution that says babies born here to an illegal alien will not have automatic US citizenship. It is about time they did something right.

They are starting to think of Nov. 12th
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:35 am

OT wrote:
night-reaper wrote:

They won't do a thing about that one. They think it would lose them the hispanic vote.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:59 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
night-reaper wrote:

They won't do a thing about that one. They think it would lose them the hispanic vote.

What they lose in the illegal mexican vote they gain back in tghe illegal acorn vote.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down