Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day out with my beautiful nephew and parents

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Day out with my beautiful nephew and parents - Page 2 Empty Re: Day out with my beautiful nephew and parents

Post  xshivx Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:35 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:yea we had a great day, and one becuase it's the beach who fishes on the beach? and two we're vegetarian lol xxxxxx

Lots of people fish on the beach. One of the more enjoyable ways to fish. And yep, you're vegan... the only thing wrong with you. hehehehe...

That and the fact that she is so far away. Sad

Thought I would post a new picture of my self. Think this would scare anyone away? Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Day out with my beautiful nephew and parents - Page 2 Thor-p10

lmfaoooooooooooooo xxxxxx

Well at least I put a smiole on that pretty face of yours. I love you

awww bless ya OT thanks Smile and u always do xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Day out with my beautiful nephew and parents - Page 2 Empty Re: Day out with my beautiful nephew and parents

Post  xshivx Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:36 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:yea we had a great day, and one becuase it's the beach who fishes on the beach? and two we're vegetarian lol xxxxxx

Lots of people fish on the beach. One of the more enjoyable ways to fish. And yep, you're vegan... the only thing wrong with you. hehehehe...

Thought I would post a new picture of my self. Think this would scare anyone away? Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

What's a smiole? Sounds like some kind of Italian pasta or something. hehehehe... Razz

if there's ne pasta to be had im having it lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:52 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

no im not a vegan, vegans dont have dairy either
i just dont eat meat or fish, i still have milk and stuff xxxxxx

just picking on you sweet heart. lol I love you

Well don't i'll kick ya ass lol xxxxxx

Looks like you had better behave Dawg. Looks like ya got a tiger by the tail there. hehehehehehehehe

exactly lol u shud listen to this advice xxxxxx

Yeah.... advice is what I've always been good at taking. That's why the sheriff treated me to his hospitality for the night so many times when I was younger. Rolling Eyes lol
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 pm

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

no im not a vegan, vegans dont have dairy either
i just dont eat meat or fish, i still have milk and stuff xxxxxx

just picking on you sweet heart. lol I love you

Well don't i'll kick ya ass lol xxxxxx

Looks like you had better behave Dawg. Looks like ya got a tiger by the tail there. hehehehehehehehe

exactly lol u shud listen to this advice xxxxxx

Yeah.... advice is what I've always been good at taking. That's why the sheriff treated me to his hospitality for the night so many times when I was younger. Rolling Eyes lol

OH, I just thought that he just liked your company.
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:36 pm

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

What's a smiole? Sounds like some kind of Italian pasta or something. hehehehe... Razz

I make mine with peppers, onions, mushrooms and a garlic sauce that is to die for.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:02 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

I make mine with peppers, onions, mushrooms and a garlic sauce that is to die for.

Can't be that great cause you still breathing, thank goodness. Suspect Very Happy
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Can't be that great cause you still breathing, thank goodness. Suspect Very Happy

My dear boy, I would have you know that my cooking has never killed anyone more than twice. Razz
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2