Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My new look

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My new look - Page 2 Empty Re: My new look

Post  xshivx Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:27 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:The lady has spoken. and yep yer still to ugly, just like me. And I am so old moses was in my kindergarten class. So I don't stand a chance either. Very Happy

Anyways here is the picture I like best. And yes you are lovely. I love you

My new look - Page 2 Getatt10

i dint say he was ugly OT and niether are u i will not have these lies on here lol

i like that one too it's my eyes hehe
glad u like it OT aaaw bless u thanks but i just get it off every1 else Very Happy xxxxxx

Well actually sweetie you are becoming a very lovely young lady that any good man would be proud to know and be with. I do think that you are starting to grow up a little. None of us wanted to but we really do have to. All except me and that mean old hound dog that is. hehehehehehehe

aaaaaaaaaaw gosh bless u OT thank u so much that brought a tear to my eye lol Sad

I'm glad you think im growing up too, I don;t think I have but I would like to, im just such a kid at heart lol

how come u and Hound dont have to? lol Sad not fair xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:33 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:The lady has spoken. and yep yer still to ugly, just like me. And I am so old moses was in my kindergarten class. So I don't stand a chance either. Very Happy

i dint say he was ugly OT and niether are u i will not have these lies on here lol

glad u like it OT aaaw bless u thanks but i just get it off every1 else Very Happy xxxxxx

Well actually sweetie you are becoming a very lovely young lady that any good man would be proud to know and be with. I do think that you are starting to grow up a little. None of us wanted to but we really do have to. All except me and that mean old hound dog that is. hehehehehehehe

aaaaaaaaaaw gosh bless u OT thank u so much that brought a tear to my eye lol Sad

I'm glad you think im growing up too, I don;t think I have but I would like to, im just such a kid at heart lol

Well most guys grow up and after a while go into a second childhood. I think that me and the Dawg just never left our first childhood. Oh we did grow up but were still just kids at heart. Life is to short to just be serious all of the time. There is a time and a place for it. But other times look out world here we come. I really do think that you will learn this to. After all you have some good teachers here.
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:35 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Well most guys grow up and after a while go intop a second childhood. I think that me and the Dawg just never left our first childhood. Oh we did grow up but were still just kids at heart. Life is to short to just be serious all of the time. There is a time and a place for it. But other times look out world here we come. I really do think that you will learn this to. After all you have some good teachers here.

Yea i see what ya mean
and I'm sure i will learn it in time, i do have some great teachers can;t fault u there Smile xxxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:40 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Well most guys grow up and after a while go intop a second childhood. I think that me and the Dawg just never left our first childhood. Oh we did grow up but were still just kids at heart. Life is to short to just be serious all of the time. There is a time and a place for it. But other times look out world here we come. I really do think that you will learn this to. After all you have some good teachers here.

Yea i see what ya mean
and I'm sure i will learn it in time, i do have some great teachers can;t fault u there Smile xxxxxxx

Wll sweetie I have dealt with the public most of my life in various ways and I will drop you some tips from time to time as to what people in general want to see and hear from a young lady.

and this is tip number one.

Never and I mean never put yourself down or stop believing in yourself. Because if you do, others will do it to you as well.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:42 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yea i see what ya mean

Wll sweetie I have dealt with the public most of my life in various ways and I will drop you some tips from time to time as to what people in general want to see and hear from a young lady.

Never and I mean never put yourself down or stop believing in yourself. Because if you do, others will do it to you as well.

thank you OT and I will try my best but i can;t promise lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:48 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yea i see what ya mean

I think that you are thinking about promising the wrong person. You should be telling your self that you will do it. Saying that you can't promise it is the first step in defeating yourself with negative thoughts. It won't happen in a day or week or even months. but it will if you want it to and start trying to find ways to make it happen instead of looking for ways to fail.

Well I got to run. It is time for my daily walk and I have to keep to my schedule for losing weight. As always I really enjoy talkitn to you. See ya later sweetie.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yea i see what ya mean

I think that you are thinking about promising the wrong person. You should be telling your self that you will do it. Saying that you can't promise it is the first step in defeating yourself with negative thoughts. It won't happen in a day or week or even months. but it will if you want it to and start trying to find ways to make it happen instead of looking for ways to fail.

Well I got to run. It is time for my daily walk and I have to keep to my schedule for losing weight. As always I really enjoy talkitn to you. See ya later sweetie.

good point OT lol
i'll shut up lol
okais speak to you again soon it is always nice to talk to ya OT and well done on ur walking keep it up Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:25 pm

My new look - Page 2 00002
You are Ms.X, you are! Today & Everyday.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:13 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yea i see what ya mean

Here's a tip from hound. Be very, very careful about taking advice from an old man about what he wants to see from a young lady.

Very careful.

very, VERY careful.

lol!
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:59 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yea i see what ya mean

Here's a tip from hound. Be very, very careful about taking advice from an old man about what he wants to see from a young lady.

Very careful.

very, VERY careful.

lol!

Well sir I would have you know that my intentions are strictly honerable. I hereby exercise my right to see you on the field of honor at dawn. Cream puffs at 20 paces. lol
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:25 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yea i see what ya mean

Very careful.

very, VERY careful.

lol!

Well sir I would have you know that my intentions are strictly honerable. I hereby exercise my right to see you on the field of honor at dawn. Cream puffs at 20 paces. lol

Ok, but where is this field of honor you speak of? Suspect
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Qi123 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:45 pm

My new look - Page 2 Two-th10
looks good
Qi123
Qi123

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yea i see what ya mean

Very careful.

very, VERY careful.

lol!

I am not sure, but I am doing a google on it tomorrow.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:58 pm

lol lol!
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Qi123 wrote:My new look - Page 2 Two-th10
looks good

Hi ya Q! Very Happy
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:00 pm

C.Hound wrote:
looks good

Hi ya Q! Very Happy

Hey Q, ya gonna stick around on this forum for a while, hope so. Very Happy
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:14 am

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yea i see what ya mean

Very careful.

very, VERY careful.

lol!

I wonder if we keep quoting this, how small will X get? hehehehe.. Twisted Evil
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:27 am

night-reaper wrote:My new look - Page 2 00002
You are Ms.X, you are! Today & Everyday.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

awww bless ur heart NR Embarassed thank u very much Very Happy xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yea i see what ya mean

Very careful.

very, VERY careful.

lol!

LOL don't worry CH I'll be fine I can handle myself Very Happy xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:29 am

looks good

ooooooow wicked, that just makes me want to watch borat lol i love that film
but yea neways thanks very much Q glad u think so Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:20 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yea i see what ya mean

Very careful.

very, VERY careful.

lol!

I was wondring about that myself. and see below.

Duels could be fought with some sort of sword or, from the 18th century on, with pistols.[3] For this end special sets of duelling pistols were crafted for the wealthiest of noblemen.
The traditional situation that led to a duel often happened after the offence. Whether real or imagined, one party would demand satisfaction from the offender.[4] One could signal this demand with an inescapably insulting gesture, such as throwing his glove before him, hence the phrase "throwing down the gauntlet". This originates from medieval times, when a knight was knighted. The knight-to-be would receive the accolade of three light blows on the shoulder with a sword and, in some cases, a ritual slap in the face, said to be the last affronts he could accept without redress.[5] Therefore, any one being slapped with a glove was considered—like a knight—obligated to accept the challenge or be dishonoured. Contrary to popular belief, hitting one in the face with a glove was not a challenge, but could be done after the glove had been thrown down as a response to the one issuing the challenge. Each party would name a trusted representative (a second) who would, between them, determine a suitable "field of honour." It was also the duty of each party's second to check that the weapons were equal and that the duel was fair. In the 16th and early 17th centuries, it was normal practice for the seconds as well as the principals to fight each other. Later the seconds' role became more specific, to make sure the rules were followed and to try to achieve reconciliation,[6] but as late as 1777 the Irish code still allowed the seconds an option to exchange shots.

The chief criteria for choosing the field of honour were isolation, to avoid discovery and interruption by the authorities, and jurisdictional ambiguity, also to avoid legal consequences. Islands in rivers dividing two jurisdictions were popular duelling sites; the cliffs below Weehawken on the Hudson River where the Hamilton-Burr duel occurred were a popular field of honour for New York duellists because of the uncertainty whether New York or New Jersey jurisdiction applied. Duels traditionally took place at dawn, when the poor light would make the participants less likely to be seen, and to force an interval for reconsideration or sobering-up. For some time before the mid-18th century, swordsmen duelling at dawn so often carried lanterns to see each other that fencing manuals integrated them into their lessons, using the lantern to parry blows and blind the opponent.[7] The manuals sometimes show the combatants carrying the lantern in the left hand wrapped behind the back, which is still one of the traditional positions for the off hand in modern fencing.[8]
At the choice of the offended party, the duel could be
to first blood, in which case the duel would be ended as soon as one man was wounded, even if the wound were minor:
until one man was so severely wounded as to be physically unable to continue the duel;
to the death, in which case there would be no satisfaction until one party was mortally wounded;
or, in the case of pistol duels, each party would fire one shot. If neither man was hit and if the challenger stated that he was satisfied, the duel would be declared over. A pistol duel could continue until one man was wounded or killed, but to have more than three exchanges of fire was considered barbaric and, if no hits were achieved, somewhat ridiculous.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:23 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yea i see what ya mean

Very careful.

very, VERY careful.

lol!

I was wondring about that myself. and see below.

Duels could be fought with some sort of sword or, from the 18th century on, with pistols.[3] For this end special sets of duelling pistols were crafted for the wealthiest of noblemen.
The traditional situation that led to a duel often happened after the offence. Whether real or imagined, one party would demand satisfaction from the offender.[4] One could signal this demand with an inescapably insulting gesture, such as throwing his glove before him, hence the phrase "throwing down the gauntlet". This originates from medieval times, when a knight was knighted. The knight-to-be would receive the accolade of three light blows on the shoulder with a sword and, in some cases, a ritual slap in the face, said to be the last affronts he could accept without redress.[5] Therefore, any one being slapped with a glove was considered—like a knight—obligated to accept the challenge or be dishonoured. Contrary to popular belief, hitting one in the face with a glove was not a challenge, but could be done after the glove had been thrown down as a response to the one issuing the challenge. Each party would name a trusted representative (a second) who would, between them, determine a suitable "field of honour." It was also the duty of each party's second to check that the weapons were equal and that the duel was fair. In the 16th and early 17th centuries, it was normal practice for the seconds as well as the principals to fight each other. Later the seconds' role became more specific, to make sure the rules were followed and to try to achieve reconciliation,[6] but as late as 1777 the Irish code still allowed the seconds an option to exchange shots.

The chief criteria for choosing the field of honour were isolation, to avoid discovery and interruption by the authorities, and jurisdictional ambiguity, also to avoid legal consequences. Islands in rivers dividing two jurisdictions were popular duelling sites; the cliffs below Weehawken on the Hudson River where the Hamilton-Burr duel occurred were a popular field of honour for New York duellists because of the uncertainty whether New York or New Jersey jurisdiction applied. Duels traditionally took place at dawn, when the poor light would make the participants less likely to be seen, and to force an interval for reconsideration or sobering-up. For some time before the mid-18th century, swordsmen duelling at dawn so often carried lanterns to see each other that fencing manuals integrated them into their lessons, using the lantern to parry blows and blind the opponent.[7] The manuals sometimes show the combatants carrying the lantern in the left hand wrapped behind the back, which is still one of the traditional positions for the off hand in modern fencing.[8]
At the choice of the offended party, the duel could be
to first blood, in which case the duel would be ended as soon as one man was wounded, even if the wound were minor:
until one man was so severely wounded as to be physically unable to continue the duel;
to the death, in which case there would be no satisfaction until one party was mortally wounded;
or, in the case of pistol duels, each party would fire one shot. If neither man was hit and if the challenger stated that he was satisfied, the duel would be declared over. A pistol duel could continue until one man was wounded or killed, but to have more than three exchanges of fire was considered barbaric and, if no hits were achieved, somewhat ridiculous.

I like a good United Statesian duel, no field needed.

C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Qi123 Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:38 am

C.Hound wrote:
looks good

Hi ya Q! Very Happy

heya CH
Qi123
Qi123

Back to top Go down

Post  Qi123 Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:40 am

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
looks good

Hi ya Q! Very Happy

Hey Q, ya gonna stick around on this forum for a while, hope so. Very Happy

yah alien
Qi123
Qi123

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 am

Qi123 wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
looks good

Hi ya Q! Very Happy

heya CH

You're not out getting your drink on tonight?
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum