Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationship's effect on health

2 posters

Go down

Relationship's effect on health Empty Relationship's effect on health

Post  C.Hound Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Just curious what you guys think. Is it possible that the people we date or get into relationships with can affect how you feel and even your body's over all health? I have a friend who was really getting in bad shape in regards to his blood preasure and blood sugar. They just couldn't seem to get either under control. That was a few months ago, in that time he's started seeing a lady that in my opinion fits him perfectly. Since then his bp and bs (blood sugar, he's still got plenty of bs Very Happy ) have been at normal levels with just a slight adjustment to his diabieties meds, (glucafage?). He seems to eat the same stuff he always did.

And even with me, Since I've been talking to a lady for the past couple weeks. Though we've only been out only once, (she's working some long hours right now with her regular job and cutting hair on the side trying to make ends meet), we talk on the phone several times a day and exchange emails. Even with just that little bit of contact I feel like I have more energy and the doc said this morning my blood preasure was a lot better than what it has been.

Could it be possible, however astonishing it is, that women could actually be good for us? lol
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Relationship's effect on health Empty Re: Relationship's effect on health

Post  OT Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:10 pm

C.Hound wrote:Just curious what you guys think. Is it possible that the people we date or get into relationships with can affect how you feel and even your body's over all health? I have a friend who was really getting in bad shape in regards to his blood preasure and blood sugar. They just couldn't seem to get either under control. That was a few months ago, in that time he's started seeing a lady that in my opinion fits him perfectly. Since then his bp and bs (blood sugar, he's still got plenty of bs Very Happy ) have been at normal levels with just a slight adjustment to his diabieties meds, (glucafage?). He seems to eat the same stuff he always did.

And even with me, Since I've been talking to a lady for the past couple weeks. Though we've only been out only once, (she's working some long hours right now with her regular job and cutting hair on the side trying to make ends meet), we talk on the phone several times a day and exchange emails. Even with just that little bit of contact I feel like I have more energy and the doc said this morning my blood preasure was a lot better than what it has been.

Could it be possible, however astonishing it is, that women could actually be good for us? lol

I believe that it has an effect on the brain. No, really I mean it. The mind can accomplish amazing things without us even knowing it. The more happier and relaxed we are the better our health can seem to be. I do not claim to understand it, but I do believe it.
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum