Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked night out lol

+2
night-reaper
xshivx
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 Empty Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  OT Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 pm

night-reaper wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:OT, that is the only show on the fit network I watch.

Yeah me to. thought you would apreciate it.

Believe it or not, I actually just appreciate the dancing.

Ok, that sounds like a lie even to me.

My sister used to belly dance. I wonder if she ever figured out why I always wanted to tag along to her classes and rehersals. Very Happy

I am glad you admitted you only went for the dancing. I on the other hand being raised in a big city with all kinds of restaurants used to go to this one Greek restaurant because the food was so good. Of course I think that there was a dancer there sometimes.

See folks, sust goes to show that the Dawg and I are both true blue gentleman. cough, cough. Very Happy

Careful, don't choke.

Yeah. gentlemen, that what we are. Rolling Eyes

Ah what the hell. I had to try didn't I? Razz
Let's just face it. We are all "Dirty Old Dogs"!
Twisted Evil

What???? Who ME??????????

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 Cravin10

OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:39 am

Yea, you. Laughing
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:41 am

C.Hound wrote:Yea, you. Laughing

OK, so what gave me away?

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 Wonder10
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:09 pm

I am glad you guys are attracted to women.

These days you just never know. LOL
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Tulip wrote:I am glad you guys are attracted to women.

HI tulip. Long time no see. And yep it's definatley women for me. Anyway, everyway, all the way and all the time. Very Happy
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Yea just can't imagine going any other way.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:02 pm

C.Hound wrote:

Yea just can't imagine going any other way.

Yeah, so many beautiful women and so little time. But I'm working on them as fast as I can. clown Very Happy Razz
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 pm

This was more of a fun day out but still thought i'd post it here, i went to camden with my aunties as a late bday presant and they bought loadsa clothes for me so i have pics of all the clothes i bought, please be warned there a bit in ya face lol

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 Picture3967
Best t-shirt ever especially since i work there lol

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 Picture3964
Love this hoodie and skirt Smile

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 Picture3962

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 Picture3960

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 Picture3957

My kylie minogue dress

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 Picture3954

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 Picture3952

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 DSC00018
My new gf who i danced with hehe love her

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 DSC00007

I want a tattoo of this rose xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Well sweetie, if nothing else, you certainly do have the figure for those clothes. I would be caereful about bending over though as then the mystery will be all gone.

Tip.

Wear what you like and like what you wear. But always dress according to the situation and the place where you will be going. To be teated like an adult, you must first dress and act like one. I love you
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 pm

xshivx wrote:This was more of a fun day out but still thought i'd post it here, i went to camden with my aunties as a late bday presant and they bought loadsa clothes for me so i have pics of all the clothes i bought, please be warned there a bit in ya face lol

I like that picture. Shows your playfulness. The cloths look great on you!
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:02 pm

OT wrote:Well sweetie, if nothing else, you certainly do have the figure for those clothes. I would be caereful about bending over though as then the mystery will be all gone.

Tip.

Wear what you like and like what you wear. But always dress according to the situation and the place where you will be going. To be teated like an adult, you must first dress and act like one. I love you

Surely they have special underoos for such dresses, same as they do for under cheerleader skirts.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:09 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:Well sweetie, if nothing else, you certainly do have the figure for those clothes. I would be caereful about bending over though as then the mystery will be all gone.

Tip.

Surely they have special underoos for such dresses, same as they do for under cheerleader skirts.

Having them and wearing them are two different things. And in answer to another post, yep, she looks good in anything.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Tip.

Having them and wearing them are two different things. And in answer to another post, yep, she looks good in anything.

Surely you don't think our X would go all britney spears and go out with no draws on. affraid
For shame.... for shame OT.

And another tip. Even if you don't bend over. There are unscruppulus guys that would pretend to be passed out on the floor to look up skirts.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Tip.

Surely you don't think our X would go all britney spears and go out with no draws on. affraid

And another tip. Even if you don't bend over. There are unscruppulus guys that would pretend to be passed out on the floor to look up skirts.

Nope, never said she would do the britney spears thing. I think that she is to much of a lady to do that. Yep some guys would do anyuthing.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:37 am

Tip.

awwww thank u darling
haha like i would do that neways :/
and will to OT tar xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:38 am

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:This was more of a fun day out but still thought i'd post it here, i went to camden with my aunties as a late bday presant and they bought loadsa clothes for me so i have pics of all the clothes i bought, please be warned there a bit in ya face lol

I like that picture. Shows your playfulness. The cloths look great on you!

thank u darling and yup that;s me very playful lol
aww thanks luvey glad ya like em Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:40 am

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Tip.

Nope, never said she would do the britney spears thing. I think that she is to much of a lady to do that. Yep some guys would do anyuthing.

you're right i wouldn't do that lol
I know what undies to wear with what clothes im sorted lol
and i know they will but trust me i know exactly what guys are like i can handle it Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:33 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Tip.

and i know they will but trust me i know exactly what guys are like i can handle it Smile xxxxxx

Don't mind OT. He's an admited dirty old man having wishful, hopeful thoughts. Suspect affraid
Same as I. What a Face Twisted Evil
lmao!!!!

lol!
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:39 am

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Tip.

Don't mind OT. He's an admited dirty old man having wishful, hopeful thoughts. Suspect affraid
lmao!!!!

lol!

I am not a dirty old man. I took a bath last week. See, linda even took a picture so I could prove it.

Wicked night out lol - Page 3 Bath10
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:11 am

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Tip.

lmao!!!!

lol!

I am not a dirty old man. I took a bath last week. See, linda even took a picture so I could prove it.

Only cause that fella was there to keep you in the tub. lol
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Tip.

lmao!!!!

lol!

Yep ya got that right. Linda had to pay him to do that. And it wasn't even Saturday.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:19 am

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Tip.

lmao!!!!

lol!

Yep ya got that right. Linda had to pay him to do that. And it wasn't even Saturday.

STEPTOE AND SON!!!!!!! i love that program xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:29 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Tip.

lmao!!!!

lol!

STEPTOE AND SON!!!!!!! i love that program xxxxxx

Hey Dawg, Steptoe and son are the British version of Sanford and son. At least she thinks we are stars. ( I hope ).
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:32 pm

lol, yeah, I'm sure she does. Rolling Eyes hahahaha...

Speaking of British shows and nights out.....

C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Neat, yet talk about a tease. I haven't seen a dave allen show in years. Cable here don't carry it any more. Very Happy

OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next