Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CITIZENSHIP TEST

5 posters

Go down

CITIZENSHIP TEST Empty CITIZENSHIP TEST

Post  OT Thu May 27, 2010 7:21 am

OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

CITIZENSHIP TEST Empty Re: CITIZENSHIP TEST

Post  Tulip Thu May 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Well I knew some of them but guessed and guessed wrong.

I got forty five percent.

But I read the correct answers so now I am much smarter.

I want to say I was very close on some I guessed at. LOL Embarassed
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  BiR Thu May 27, 2010 5:32 pm

You answered 40% of questions correctly. Here's your rating: Rolling Eyes

25-40%: Mmmm. Do you really want to be a citizen? This kind of performance isn't going to impress those nice immigration folks. Very Happy

I was wrong from 5 to 13, 16, 18 and 19. I even know what are the first words of the American Constitution and how many years you elect a U.S. Senator. I am Cool. Cool Ha-ha-ha... lol!
BiR
BiR

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Thu May 27, 2010 5:48 pm

I got 65 %. The "how many" questions threw me. Never was any good at math. Very Happy
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu May 27, 2010 11:21 pm

C.Hound wrote:I got 65 %. The "how many" questions threw me. Never was any good at math. Very Happy

Maybe we should all go back to school Shocked
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri May 28, 2010 12:11 am

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:I got 65 %. The "how many" questions threw me. Never was any good at math. Very Happy

No thank you. I don't know if you've heard about what their putting in the text books these days, but it's about the equivalent of wiki. Anybody who gets to feeling a whim, can put what ever fantasy they feel like making up in there.

Besides, my days of smokin' dope and drinkin' beer are over. I'm still chasing girls though. Twisted Evil
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri May 28, 2010 10:20 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:

No thank you. I don't know if you've heard about what their putting in the text books these days, but it's about the equivalent of wiki. Anybody who gets to feeling a whim, can put what ever fantasy they feel like making up in there.

Besides, my days of smokin' dope and drinkin' beer are over. I'm still chasing girls though. Twisted Evil

And one of these days you will wind up catching one and by that time you will have forgotten what to do with her when you do catch her. clown Very Happy clown Very Happy Razz
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Fri May 28, 2010 2:34 pm

OT wrote:

When thinking back to History class I took it in junior high. I know I was not interested in History. My teacher was the football coach at my school and I had a great big crush on him. My interest in history class was thinking about how cute my teacher was.

I think I would remember much more about history if I were to take classes today rather then when I was fourteen or fifteen. I have no idea how much of the questions on that Citizenship test I was taught but I know to become a Citizen you would get to study before taking the test. If I had brushed up I would have had an excellent score.

History is not one of my favorites but my daughter had history as one of her majors in College and my husband enjoys history. I am more interested today in history then I have been in the past. Also Politics.
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri May 28, 2010 5:25 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:

And one of these days you will wind up catching one and by that time you will have forgotten what to do with her when you do catch her. clown Very Happy clown Very Happy Razz

That's why I keep watching the ummm... instructional videos. What a Face
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri May 28, 2010 7:03 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:

That's why I keep watching the ummm... instructional videos. What a Face

learn anything yet?????? lol!
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Fri May 28, 2010 7:11 pm

I took the test and got 75% correct.
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down