Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday xshivx!!!!!!!

+2
Tulip
C.Hound
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy Birthday xshivx!!!!!!! Empty Happy Birthday xshivx!!!!!!!

Post  C.Hound Mon May 17, 2010 11:32 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY X!!!!!!

Happy Birthday xshivx!!!!!!! HappyBirthdaytoYou

C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday xshivx!!!!!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday xshivx!!!!!!!

Post  Tulip Tue May 18, 2010 12:17 am

Happy Birthday xshivx!!!!!!! Happy-Birthday-Animated-82-NVNQJJ1Y

[b]ENJOY
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Tue May 18, 2010 2:15 pm

thank u peeps Very Happy xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Tue May 18, 2010 9:13 pm

xshivx wrote:thank u peeps Very Happy xxxxxx

Do you feel older today?
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Wed May 19, 2010 8:06 am

Tulip wrote:

Do you feel older today?

yup i don't like it Sad lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Wed May 19, 2010 9:45 am

That may mean it is time to grow up and become an adult in the real sense.
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Wed May 19, 2010 12:38 pm

OT wrote:That may mean it is time to grow up and become an adult in the real sense.

Charming lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Wed May 19, 2010 12:58 pm

xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

Do you feel older today?

Getting older has it's pros and cons.

At your age try and enjoy getting older.

Once you are old enough you will be very grateful you made it that far as you will see many you knew did not.

Everyday is a gift. sunny

ENJOY
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Wed May 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

Do you feel older today?

Once you are old enough you will be very grateful you made it that far as you will see many you knew did not.

ENJOY

thankies huni i guess it's juts like most situations focusing on the positive side of things and forgetting about the negative Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Wed May 19, 2010 1:03 pm

xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

Do you feel older today?

ENJOY

thankies huni i guess it's juts like most situations focusing on the positive side of things and forgetting about the negative Smile xxxxxx

Yes and once you get old enough when you look in the mirror you really have to focus to find the positive. affraid
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Wed May 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

Do you feel older today?

ENJOY

Yes and once you get old enough when you look in the mirror you really have to focus to find the positive. affraid

lmao im sure that aint the case hun we're all beautiful, age is just a number Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Wed May 19, 2010 7:19 pm

After 35 it all starts going to hell. Evil or Very Mad

Seriously, I think it's all in how you take care of yourself, how you live your life, and your state of mind. My aunt lived to be 101. Alzhiemers got hold of her in the last few years. But I remember asking her when she was in her 80's how she stayed so young, cause she never slowed down. She said, "Don't drink, don't smoke, and never start acting the way some think you should act for your age." That woman was a spit fire too. lol
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Qi123 Wed May 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Twenteen!! cheers
Qi123
Qi123

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu May 20, 2010 6:20 am

C.Hound wrote:After 35 it all starts going to hell. Evil or Very Mad

Seriously, I think it's all in how you take care of yourself, how you live your life, and your state of mind. My aunt lived to be 101. Alzhiemers got hold of her in the last few years. But I remember asking her when she was in her 80's how she stayed so young, cause she never slowed down. She said, "Don't drink, don't smoke, and never start acting the way some think you should act for your age." That woman was a spit fire too. lol

very wise words CH Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu May 20, 2010 6:21 am

Qi123 wrote:Twenteen!! cheers

hahaha that's exactly what i've been saying to every1 Razz xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu May 20, 2010 9:15 am

Yeah and we all did trying to fool ourselves. But soon the reality that we were no longer kids and had to stop acting like one sank in. Boy do I miss those days. Sad
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu May 20, 2010 9:16 am

OT wrote:Yeah and we all did trying to fool ourselves. But soon the reality that we were no longer kids and had to stop acting like one sank in. Boy do I miss those days. Sad

only with the imprtant things OT u can still be young at heart Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Thu May 20, 2010 10:46 am

xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

Do you feel older today?

ENJOY

lmao im sure that aint the case hun we're all beautiful, age is just a number Smile xxxxxx

Woman to woman

I have never given getting older that much thought. But for everyone there comes a time when physically you start realizing yes, I am getting older. As far as looking in the mirror I was joking but yet it is true. Your wrinkles start getting a bit more pronounced and your skin definitely starts getting less elasticized. Your hair may turn grey and you definitely choose a different style of wearing your hair and how you wear makeup. The time you start noticing this is different for everyone but a bit of a mid life crisis can sit in. Just making fun with this, for me getting older has had much more positives then negatives. But I sure do not look like I looked when I was twenty
Enjoy. Rolling Eyes
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu May 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

Do you feel older today?

ENJOY

Woman to woman

I have never given getting older that much thought. But for everyone there comes a time when physically you start realizing yes, I am getting older. As far as looking in the mirror I was joking but yet it is true. Your wrinkles start getting a bit more pronounced and your skin definitely starts getting less elasticized. Your hair may turn grey and you definitely choose a different style of wearing your hair and how you wear makeup. The time you start noticing this is different for everyone but a bit of a mid life crisis can sit in. Just making fun with this, for me getting older has had much more positives then negatives. But I sure do not look like I looked when I was twenty
Enjoy. Rolling Eyes

Well I sure don't know about the rest of you old fogeys here, but I am not getting older, I am getting better. At least that is what my doctor told me today. Weight is still going down, blood pressure is under control and going down and my blood sugar is also getting better and going down. Hell's bell's guys I am goiong to live to be 150 before I even start to think I am getting old. I love you I love you I love you
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip Thu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm

OT wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

Do you feel older today?

ENJOY

Woman to woman

Enjoy. Rolling Eyes

Well I sure don't know about the rest of you old fogeys here, but I am not getting older, I am getting better. At least that is what my doctor told me today. Weight is still going down, blood pressure is under control and going down and my blood sugar is also getting better and going down. Hell's bell's guys I am goiong to live to be 150 before I even start to think I am getting old. I love you I love you I love you

OT that is great news to be hearing from your doctor.

I feel like I have many years left too.

Heres to a long healthy life for all of us. bounce
Tulip
Tulip

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu May 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Tulip wrote:
OT wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

Do you feel older today?

ENJOY

Woman to woman

Enjoy. Rolling Eyes

OT that is great news to be hearing from your doctor.

I feel like I have many years left too.

Heres to a long healthy life for all of us. bounce

Keep your heart, mind and soul young and you will never regret it.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Thu May 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Happy Birthday xshivx!!!!!!! Happy-birthday-(page-picture-large)
Happy Birthday Ms. Sexy X! Sorry I'm late!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Thu May 20, 2010 8:04 pm

OT wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:
xshivx wrote:
Tulip wrote:

Do you feel older today?

ENJOY

Woman to woman

Enjoy. Rolling Eyes

Congrats OT!!! Last report I got was that my BP was good, but I was going to die if I didn't lose weight and stop smoking. Like I didn't know that already. I told him if that was best he could do, I should just start calling myself
Dr. Hound cause I dun figured that much out. Suspect
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu May 20, 2010 8:51 pm

So get with the program already OK. Your not going to have folks saying that I did something simple like stop smoking ( 6 years ago ) and lose weight ( 41 pounds since xmas ) are ya??????? Or are ya gonna wimp out on me.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Thu May 20, 2010 9:40 pm

OT wrote:So get with the program already OK. Your not going to have folks saying that I did something simple like stop smoking ( 6 years ago ) and lose weight ( 41 pounds since xmas ) are ya??????? Or are ya gonna wimp out on me.

Ya see... That's my delima. If I don't quit, I'm wimping out; if I do quit, I'm a quiter. Catch 22. lol Nah, I'm going to give it a go again soon. Just building up my confedince.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next