Missing persons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing persons

Post  OT on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Hello computer. It seems that some of our posters here are missing and have probably gone AWOL. Any idea where they might be? I miss them. Sad Sad Sad
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  Qi123 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:17 am

awwww u miss me? Very Happy
avatar
Qi123

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  xshivx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 am

Been working like crazy that's all I'm still here Smile xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  C.Hound on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:13 am

I been around. I just been a little occupied with some other things.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  OT on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:10 am

Qi123 wrote:awwww u miss me? Very Happy

I'm thinking about it. LOL
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  OT on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:11 am

xshivx wrote:Been working like crazy that's all I'm still here Smile xxxxxx

Good, it not only makes you a little more money, it also keeps you out of trouble. ( I hope ). Very Happy I love you
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  OT on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:12 am

C.Hound wrote:I been around. I just been a little occupied with some other things.

Oh yeah, well what was her name. hehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  xshivx on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:13 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:Been working like crazy that's all I'm still here Smile xxxxxx

Good, it not only makes you a little more money, it also keeps you out of trouble. ( I hope ). Very Happy I love you

hehe it does indeed, thou it wont next weekend when im off to skegness with ma mates lol xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  OT on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 pm

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:Been working like crazy that's all I'm still here Smile xxxxxx

Good, it not only makes you a little more money, it also keeps you out of trouble. ( I hope ). Very Happy I love you

hehe it does indeed, thou it wont next weekend when im off to skegness with ma mates lol xxxxxx

First where is that and second have a great time and be careful please. Very Happy
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  night-reaper on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:39 pm

xshivx wrote:Been working like crazy that's all I'm still here Smile xxxxxx
Is that a new tat Ms. X? Nice.
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  xshivx on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:52 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:Been working like crazy that's all I'm still here Smile xxxxxx

Good, it not only makes you a little more money, it also keeps you out of trouble. ( I hope ). Very Happy I love you

hehe it does indeed, thou it wont next weekend when im off to skegness with ma mates lol xxxxxx

First where is that and second have a great time and be careful please. Very Happy

lol look it up in google love still in the uk but gives me a chance to get away Smile
and i will be tar xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  xshivx on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:53 am

night-reaper wrote:
xshivx wrote:Been working like crazy that's all I'm still here Smile xxxxxx
Is that a new tat Ms. X? Nice.

nah not that new, tis my first one though, got it in may Smile xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  OT on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:57 pm

xshivx wrote:
night-reaper wrote:
xshivx wrote:Been working like crazy that's all I'm still here Smile xxxxxx
Is that a new tat Ms. X? Nice.

nah not that new, tis my first one though, got it in may Smile xxxxxx

What does it say.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  BiR on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:30 am

OT wrote:Hello computer. It seems that some of our posters here are missing and have probably gone AWOL. Any idea where they might be? I miss them. Sad Sad Sad
As for me, I'm here, there and everywhere and smoked like a sausage. sunny
avatar
BiR

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  OT on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:54 am

BiR wrote:
OT wrote:Hello computer. It seems that some of our posters here are missing and have probably gone AWOL. Any idea where they might be? I miss them. Sad Sad Sad
As for me, I'm here, there and everywhere and smoked like a sausage. sunny

And poor little old me has to scrape ice off of his windshield in the mornings now. This has not happened here in the middle of August in the 18 years I have been here. Nor have we ever gotten so many earthquakes in such a short time before either. I kind of wonder what is happening to our little world.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  BiR on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 am

OT wrote:
And poor little old me has to scrape ice off of his windshield in the mornings now. This has not happened here in the middle of August in the 18 years I have been here.
Did you scrape ice off of the windshield in the morning? Jim, have you moved to Antarctic? santa
avatar
BiR

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  BiR on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:09 am

[quote="OT"]
BiR wrote:
Nor have we ever gotten so many earthquakes in such a short time before either. I kind of wonder what is happening to our little world.
We have no Earthquakes, thank you God, But we have this summer alot of fires and smog.
Now is better though. jocolor
avatar
BiR

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  OT on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:25 pm

[quote="BiR"]
OT wrote:
BiR wrote:
Nor have we ever gotten so many earthquakes in such a short time before either. I kind of wonder what is happening to our little world.
We have no Earthquakes, thank you God, But we have this summer alot of fires and smog.
Now is better though. jocolor

You and your family just stay safe. Very Happy
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  night-reaper on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:58 pm

OT wrote:Hello computer. It seems that some of our posters here are missing and have probably gone AWOL. Any idea where they might be? I miss them. Sad Sad Sad


MIA
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  OT on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:17 am

night-reaper wrote:
OT wrote:Hello computer. It seems that some of our posters here are missing and have probably gone AWOL. Any idea where they might be? I miss them. Sad Sad Sad


MIA

Summertime things take over and winter will see us all back here again.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing persons

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum