Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop Influence

3 posters

Go down

Hip-Hop Influence Empty Hip-Hop Influence

Post  night-reaper Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:15 pm

I hate rap and I don't like hip-hop, however, there seems to be more and more hip-hop or rap influence in our society. Whether it is on TV, movies, clothing, cars or whatever there is just way too much hip-hop influence out there.
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Hip-Hop Influence Empty Re: Hip-Hop Influence

Post  OT Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:08 pm

night-reaper wrote:I hate rap and I don't like hip-hop, however, there seems to be more and more hip-hop or rap influence in our society. Whether it is on TV, movies, clothing, cars or whatever there is just way too much hip-hop influence out there.

Not to worry, it will just hip hop down the road one day.
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:23 am

OT wrote:
night-reaper wrote:I hate rap and I don't like hip-hop, however, there seems to be more and more hip-hop or rap influence in our society. Whether it is on TV, movies, clothing, cars or whatever there is just way too much hip-hop influence out there.

That's what they said about rock n roll.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:02 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:

No, the real rock and roll is also gone. What they call rock and roll today really isn't. This is rock and roll hehehehehehehe

OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:46 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:

No, the real rock and roll is also gone. What they call rock and roll today really isn't. This is rock and roll hehehehehehehe

Rock & Roll was just the beginning. It branched off into classic rock, hard rock, alternative rock, arena rock, and even heavy metal.
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 am

night-reaper wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:

Rock & Roll was just the beginning. It branched off into classic rock, hard rock, alternative rock, arena rock, and even heavy metal.

True that, but I do love the old time rock and roll

OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum