Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music thread

+3
C.Hound
OT
xshivx
7 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Music thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Music thread

Post  BiR Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:10 am

I wonder why Americans so like to do the ten-storied quotations? To read this - impossible thing. I have seen that on many forums. It looks like the user to have liable to misconstruction and afraid misstate. What for? Hey boys and girls, you are on forum but not in court. Wink
BiR
BiR

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:11 am

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:I know most of u will just think this is noise and rubbish but omg i looooooooooooooooooooooove it
it's gives me tingles when the bassline kicks in lol one of my most loved tunes lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3UJKxeFco xxxxxx

Not bad but I am mostly slow music type. I really do like your new avatar to. Has everything turned out OK for you.

glad u don;t mind it i frickin love it lol
thank u hun took a lot of doin i tell ya lol
yea all good medical wise as far as i know just a few other crappy problems to do with relationships n that but hey every1 has those right? lol
hope ur all good b Smile xxxxxx

Glad to hear about the medicat aspect and that all is well there. Things here are going pretty good. Linda has been on vacation for two weeks now and will be going back to work this sunday. Have you found a new job yet? And don't worry to much about those relationship problems to much. Those things will usually work themselves out in the long run. Just remember we always wish for the best for you. Have a really great day.

thank you hun, glad things are going good for you
awww bless her bet she doesn;t wanna go back lol I know I wouldn't
Nah not yet mate but apllying everywhere and there's three jobs that are really close aswell so fingers crossed Smile
I hope ya right there b
awww thank u very much right back at ya both Smile have a great day xxxxxx

I'm glad to hear the medical stuff turned out good. As far as relationships.. they are what they are. Just don't jump too far into one that already makes you miserable is all I can say about that.

So far the lady I've been seeing... well makes me wanna do a happy dance.

Music thread - Page 15 Happydance_002

Thank you hun me too lol
thanks b i will try my best
and that is great to hear CH i wish u all the happiness in the world Very Happy xxxxxx

Hey Dawg, you keep on dancing like that three times a day and you just might lose some weight. LOL
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:13 am

BiR wrote:I wonder why Americans so like to do the ten-storied quotations? To read this - impossible thing. I have seen that on many forums. It looks like the user to have liable to misconstruction and afraid misstate. What for? Hey boys and girls, you are on forum but not in court. Wink

Hi Boris. Yes, you are right. But you know us crazy Americans. We do everything the hard way. Hope all is well with you and your family. And please pet Alice for me.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  BiR Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:31 pm

OT wrote:
Hi Boris. Yes, you are right. But you know us crazy Americans.
Hehehe... geek
OT wrote:
We do everything the hard way.
I've just thought that only Russians are idiots. jocolor
OT wrote:
And please pet Alice for me.

Of course, I will.

I don't know why she's leaving and where she's going to go.
I guess she's got reasons, but I just don't want to know.
Just for twenty four years I've been living next door to Alice...
(Alice? Who is f@cking Alice?)
Twenty four years just waiting for a chance
To tell her how I fell and maybe get a second glance.
Now, I've got to get used to not living next door to Alice...

By the way, but what about our youngest Fenya? Should I pet her too? king
BiR
BiR

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:26 pm

BiR wrote:
OT wrote:
Hi Boris. Yes, you are right. But you know us crazy Americans.
Hehehe... geek
OT wrote:
We do everything the hard way.
I've just thought that only Russians are idiots. jocolor
OT wrote:
And please pet Alice for me.

Of course, I will.

I don't know why she's leaving and where she's going to go.
I guess she's got reasons, but I just don't want to know.
Just for twenty four years I've been living next door to Alice...
(Alice? Who is f@cking Alice?)
Twenty four years just waiting for a chance
To tell her how I fell and maybe get a second glance.
Now, I've got to get used to not living next door to Alice...

By the way, but what about our youngest Fenya? Should I pet her too? king

of course.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:47 am

xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:53 am

Good morning there young lady. I sure do like that avatar I see right now. It truly shows that you are indeed a very beautiful young lady. So how are things going with you today. I love you
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:19 am

OT wrote:Good morning there young lady. I sure do like that avatar I see right now. It truly shows that you are indeed a very beautiful young lady. So how are things going with you today. I love you

Good morning OT
awww thank u very much Smile, dunno if i'd go that far but it's iyt lol
things are ok tar, got work soon which is never fun lol but aside from that fine thanks n yaself? xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:08 pm

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:Good morning there young lady. I sure do like that avatar I see right now. It truly shows that you are indeed a very beautiful young lady. So how are things going with you today. I love you

Good morning OT
things are ok tar, got work soon which is never fun lol but aside from that fine thanks n yaself? xxxxxx

Sorry I took so long to get back to you here. Got a little bit busy with a water leak. So looks like you found a job. What do you do now ? Do you like it or are you looking for something different? Linda said to tell you that she also thinks that you new picture really does make you look like a right proper young lady. But she also suggested a little less eye make up. She said to apply just enough to accent them not to over power them. Actually she doesn't wear any make up and I am glad. I think she is beautiful without it. Yep, 30 years later I still think that about her. It will be 30 years on December the 18th.

How is the weather over there? Here we are just now getting some rain after a dry summer. The temperatures here range fom about 23 in the early morning to about 60 in the afternoon. No snow in the valley yet but some up in the high country. The quakes have slowed down to just a few and very small ones at that. So for now they are back to normal. Hope that they will stay that way.

I hope that those "relationships" you were having trouble with are working out OK. They usually do in the long run. Well I have to get busy and get supper going for tonight. I am making shrimp with pasta, broccoli, shredded carrots, sugar snap peas and shallots with a garlic sauce. So I had better get busy. Have a really great day and keep in touch.

OT I love you Very Happy cheers
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:13 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Good morning OT

Sorry I took so long to get back to you here. Got a little bit busy with a water leak. So looks like you found a job. What do you do now ? Do you like it or are you looking for something different? Linda said to tell you that she also thinks that you new picture really does make you look like a right proper young lady. But she also suggested a little less eye make up. She said to apply just enough to accent them not to over power them. Actually she doesn't wear any make up and I am glad. I think she is beautiful without it. Yep, 30 years later I still think that about her. It will be 30 years on December the 18th.

How is the weather over there? Here we are just now getting some rain after a dry summer. The temperatures here range fom about 23 in the early morning to about 60 in the afternoon. No snow in the valley yet but some up in the high country. The quakes have slowed down to just a few and very small ones at that. So for now they are back to normal. Hope that they will stay that way.

I hope that those "relationships" you were having trouble with are working out OK. They usually do in the long run. Well I have to get busy and get supper going for tonight. I am making shrimp with pasta, broccoli, shredded carrots, sugar snap peas and shallots with a garlic sauce. So I had better get busy. Have a really great day and keep in touch.

tis okay, naaah mate it's the same job, i aint un employed just want a new job and applying everywhere
pls tell her thanks
thou i need eye make up cus without it i look weird n i hate my face without make up, very few people see me without it lol
the whether over here is mad , yesterday it was really hot n sunny, today it's miserable n rainy
yeah i hope it'll stay that way for you too lol
Naaaah there still rubbish, but i'll be allright, there's sum1 out there for every1 right?
and my friendships seem to be fine so fingers crossed everything will work out
oooooooooooh that sounds lovely u sound like a chef lol hope u enjoyed ur dinner Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Good morning OT

tis okay, naaah mate it's the same job, i aint un employed just want a new job and applying everywhere
pls tell her thanks
thou i need eye make up cus without it i look weird n i hate my face without make up, very few people see me without it lol
the whether over here is mad , yesterday it was really hot n sunny, today it's miserable n rainy
Naaaah there still rubbish, but i'll be allright, there's sum1 out there for every1 right?
oooooooooooh that sounds lovely u sound like a chef lol hope u enjoyed ur dinner Smile xxxxxx

Well at least you have some income coming in. That always helps. Eventually you will find the job that you want. These things can take time so don't get discouraged. As far as the cute little face of yours goes, I would love to see you without makeup on. There is not one thing wrong with your face. You have to learn to accept that you are what you are and if you can't love your face how can you expect others to love it? Trust me on this, from a mans point of view you are a very lovely young lady. No matter how much makeup you put on, you can never cover up who and what you are. The more you try to hide something the more it will come to light. If people cannot accept you for who and what you are then they are not really good people in my opinion. Don't let other peoples opinion on what you should or should not do dictate to you. You are you, you have a very natural beauty and your smile is a great part of it as well as what is in your heart. The beauty of the skin is a very shallow thing and will fade with age, but the beauty that is in your heart will shine forever. And so will you.

OT
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:25 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Good morning OT

pls tell her thanks

Well at least you have some income coming in. That always helps. Eventually you will find the job that you want. These things can take time so don't get discouraged. As far as the cute little face of yours goes, I would love to see you without makeup on. There is not one thing wrong with your face. You have to learn to accept that you are what you are and if you can't love your face how can you expect others to love it? Trust me on this, from a mans point of view you are a very lovely young lady. No matter how much makeup you put on, you can never cover up who and what you are. The more you try to hide something the more it will come to light. If people cannot accept you for who and what you are then they are not really good people in my opinion. Don't let other peoples opinion on what you should or should not do dictate to you. You are you, you have a very natural beauty and your smile is a great part of it as well as what is in your heart. The beauty of the skin is a very shallow thing and will fade with age, but the beauty that is in your heart will shine forever. And so will you.

OT

Yeah exactly hun and don;t u worry i will keep trying
awww bless ya OT that was lovely and im sure very true as i will see in time, i guess it just takes a while to realise stuff like that in life, but ur right and i'll try my best thank u so much OT ur a wonderful person and always manage to cheer me up Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:06 pm

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Good morning OT

pls tell her thanks

OT

awww bless ya OT that was lovely and im sure very true as i will see in time, i guess it just takes a while to realise stuff like that in life, but ur right and i'll try my best thank u so much OT ur a wonderful person and always manage to cheer me up Smile xxxxxx

Well sweetie, you also brighten our day with your pictures and somewhat lively times you have. I am sure that all of us look forward to hearing from you as you seem to have been kind of adopted by most here if not all. My guess is that you will do quite wel in whatever it is you make up your mind to do. Catch ya later.

OT Cool
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:24 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Good morning OT

pls tell her thanks

OT

Well sweetie, you also brighten our day with your pictures and somewhat lively times you have. I am sure that all of us look forward to hearing from you as you seem to have been kind of adopted by most here if not all. My guess is that you will do quite wel in whatever it is you make up your mind to do. Catch ya later.

OT Cool

ell all of u do that for me too n im glad to be welcomed by u all n keep smiles on ya faces Very Happy
aaaw bless ya OT thank u very much Smile
i hope so lol catch ya later <3 xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi all. Well it is another dreary day up in the mounains today. Temperature is 34 degrees and thick fog today. The rest of the coming week should see the temperatures down in the 20's. The tourist season is just about over for the year. We will now get our little town back again. The park will be closed soon and then the animals will be able to get some rest and peace and quiet for a while. When the snow comes in December we will start to get some skiers in. But not near as many in numbers as we get in the spring for the park. All of the aspen trees have turned their brilliant color of yellow and started dropping their leaves Seen a flock of geese the other day and they were heading south. Sure sign winter is right around the corner here.

Won't be long and the deer and moose will be coming doen from the high country. But if it is not to cold and there is not to much snow they will stay there. We usually get some deer, fox and moose in our yard every year. sometimes right outside of the door. I have seen a couple of coyotes over the years but they usually don't come here to much. It seems that we also have a couple of woodpeckers living in our trees here now as well as a half dozen othr kinds of birds.

I heard a report the other day that we are supposed to have a mild winter here with above normal temperatures and below normal moisture. Seeing as it usually gets dozen to about 20 to 30 below most of the winter we call anything above zero a heat wave here. Well it is about time for me to start getting the house ready for winter now so I had better get busy.

I hope all of you have a really great day/week/month and life. And Dawg I haven't won the lottery yet, but I am working on it. And to our charming and beautiful Ms. Xs. across the water remember that manners and a smile will open more doors than you would believe possible.

See ya all in the funny papers. And here is that Picture I promised Ms.Xs. Hope it don't scare ya cause I aint that good looking. And some new pictures of our now dismal weather here as winer does approach.

Music thread - Page 15 Jim10

Music thread - Page 15 Lost_c10

Music thread - Page 15 Townsq10

some of our foliage.

Music thread - Page 15 Aspens10

Music thread - Page 15 Lake10

OT lol!
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:14 pm

night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:02 am

xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:51 am

xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Thought i'd be brave and put up a few of my own vids
enjoy :/ lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-G8KIUyZ2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB60FDCK-P8

xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:40 pm

xshivx wrote:Thought i'd be brave and put up a few of my own vids

xxxxxx

Not bad. Now try a little tune called teen beat by Sandy Nelson

And my favorite Let there be drums by Sandy Nelson also.

Last edited by OT on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:Thought i'd be brave and put up a few of my own vids

xxxxxx

Not bad. Now try a little tune called teen beat by Sandy Nelson

thankies OT and will do xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm

And let's not forget my favorite. Let there be drums by sandy Nelson also

Or maybe walk don't run by the ventures.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvPLMjWtZbA

Love the song, Love the lyrics, Love the me4ssage and it's one of the very few songs that akes me feel strong Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:05 pm

xshivx wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvPLMjWtZbA

Love the song, Love the lyrics, Love the me4ssage and it's one of the very few songs that akes me feel strong Smile xxxxxx

Not to bad. And I like your new style to. Is that a dress or a night gown??????? LOL
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:34 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvPLMjWtZbA

Not to bad. And I like your new style to. Is that a dress or a night gown??????? LOL

it's wicked lol
and thankies, LOL it's a dress ofcourse xxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next