Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music thread

+3
C.Hound
OT
xshivx
7 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Music thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Music thread

Post  xshivx Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:28 am

xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:31 am

xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:10 pm

night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:53 am

night-reaper wrote:

omg tuuuuuuuuune Smile great vid too nice and sexy Razz xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:09 pm

night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Here is one for the old Hound Dawg himself. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hehe

OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2vWQFHP3D0

Love this song just makes me wanna go out clubbing Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:54 pm

night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:29 pm

OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

Sorry every1 but im gonna hace to say to you all
YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS VID!!!!!!
it's the most moving song and video i have ever known annd it's so close to my heart i actually get chills when i hear the song or watch the vid
enjoy Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1LWikHmSQ
im sorry but this is just outstanding i dont think ne1 cud say he's not talented xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 pm

xshivx wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1LWikHmSQ
im sorry but this is just outstanding i dont think ne1 cud say he's not talented xxxxxx

Well sweetie, that kind of music does nothing for me, I come from a much diffrent era. Just like my kind of music did nothing for my parents either. If he was to wait for me to buy his music before he could eat, he would more than likely starve to death.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 pm

OT wrote:

Well sweetie, that kind of music does nothing for me, I come from a much diffrent era. Just like my kind of music did nothing for my parents either. If he was to wait for me to buy his music before he could eat, he would more than likely starve to death.

I wasn;t saying it was ur kind of music hun
i was saying u gotta say it's a talent
who else cud freeestlye like that? it's frickin hard i know i cudnt do it xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:42 pm

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:

who else cud freeestlye like that? it's frickin hard i know i cudnt do it xxxxxx

Well I guess that he does have some talent at what he does. I have to give credit where credit is due.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:40 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:

Well I guess that he does have some talent at what he does. I have to give credit where credit is due.

Exactly OT thank you Smile xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:58 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:

You are most welcome my dear. How are things going for you? Weather here has been just great. 70's in the day time and 40's at night. Hope it isn't to hot for you over there. Do you have any plans to continue your education?
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:25 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:

You are most welcome my dear. How are things going for you? Weather here has been just great. 70's in the day time and 40's at night. Hope it isn't to hot for you over there. Do you have any plans to continue your education?

thankies hun Smile things are going good for me thanks, working like mad and partying even harder lol nah seriously having a great time, my mates have been amazing and it's always great spending time with them, im in a new relationship now at the moment too so we'll see how that goes Smile and going skegness again soon so can;t wait for that
looking into going to college but im going to get a new job first as the one im in at the moment is making me really unhealthy and stressed, buti im looking into working at the brury tap where my dad works, there's a few jobs opening and it would be perfect fpor me, then with more money college here we come Smile
it's not been too hot over here, only in random spells, but it's been raining mainly Sad lol

how about you OT? how are u doing? xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:39 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:

thankies hun Smile things are going good for me thanks, working like mad and partying even harder lol nah seriously having a great time, my mates have been amazing and it's always great spending time with them, im in a new relationship now at the moment too so we'll see how that goes Smile and going skegness again soon so can;t wait for that
looking into going to college but im going to get a new job first as the one im in at the moment is making me really unhealthy and stressed, buti im looking into working at the brury tap where my dad works, there's a few jobs opening and it would be perfect fpor me, then with more money college here we come Smile
it's not been too hot over here, only in random spells, but it's been raining mainly Sad lol

Glad to hear that you are planning on going to college. I think that is just great. What do you want to major in? Me? I am really doing good. I am still losing weight slowly, still walking as much as possible when I can. All medical problems are well under control. In fact my doctor has lowered my medication on my high blood pressure as a result of that. My goal is to get off of all medicine and control my diabetes with diet and exercise. 70 more pounds to go to meat my goal of 200 pounds. I have been building some new shelving ( cabinet style ) for our two bathrooms and then I need to build a new linen cabinet for the laundry room. I am sure that after that Linda will think of more projects for me to do. Who said you can take it easy once you retire? We still go up into Yellowstone ever so often. It is so big that by the time you think you have seen it all you find something that you missed.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:23 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:

Glad to hear that you are planning on going to college. I think that is just great. What do you want to major in? Me? I am really doing good. I am still losing weight slowly, still walking as much as possible when I can. All medical problems are well under control. In fact my doctor has lowered my medication on my high blood pressure as a result of that. My goal is to get off of all medicine and control my diabetes with diet and exercise. 70 more pounds to go to meat my goal of 200 pounds. I have been building some new shelving ( cabinet style ) for our two bathrooms and then I need to build a new linen cabinet for the laundry room. I am sure that after that Linda will think of more projects for me to do. Who said you can take it easy once you retire? We still go up into Yellowstone ever so often. It is so big that by the time you think you have seen it all you find something that you missed.

Definatly music and the arts mate, there's nothing else im more passionate about Smile
Hun that is fantastic im so glad to hear you're doing well and by the sounds of it ur deffo0 gonna reach ur goal Smile
haha bless ya well it's good to keep busy rather than sitting down all day and vegetating i guess lol
sounds great to me Smile it';s always fun to travel especially with u good lady wife
xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:12 am

I'm glad things are going well for ya X. You too OT, you need to take care of yourself So I'll somebody to hassle. hehehe....

I've seriously been thinking about going back to school myself. Maybe getting my actuall High school diploma rather than the GED I have now. Then maybe some collage courses or something.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:49 am

C.Hound wrote:I'm glad things are going well for ya X. You too OT, you need to take care of yourself So I'll somebody to hassle. hehehe....

I've seriously been thinking about going back to school myself. Maybe getting my actuall High school diploma rather than the GED I have now. Then maybe some collage courses or something.

Thank you CH hope everything is going well for you too Smile
and hun if u wanna go back to school go for it xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Hey Dawg. By all means try to continue your education. I was in my 40's when Linda and I went back to school. I to had a G.E.D. But by then I had enough smarts to pass the entrance exam to college. We both went to a community college for two years and got our degrees. So OK. It isn't a full 4 year thing but it worked for us. Your not going to let me say I can do something at that age tha you can't do now are ya.

Go for it man. I know you can do it if you set your mind to it. Very Happy I love you Very Happy
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:26 pm

xshivx wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

Sorry every1 but im gonna hace to say to you all
YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS VID!!!!!!
it's the most moving song and video i have ever known annd it's so close to my heart i actually get chills when i hear the song or watch the vid
enjoy Smile xxxxxx
Cool vid Ms. X!
Twisted Evil
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:06 pm

OT wrote:Hey Dawg. By all means try to continue your education. I was in my 40's when Linda and I went back to school. I to had a G.E.D. But by then I had enough smarts to pass the entrance exam to college. We both went to a community college for two years and got our degrees. So OK. It isn't a full 4 year thing but it worked for us. Your not going to let me say I can do something at that age tha you can't do now are ya.

Go for it man. I know you can do it if you set your mind to it. Very Happy I love you Very Happy

nope, can't have an old fart out doing me. Evil or Very Mad lol!
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:10 pm

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:I'm glad things are going well for ya X. You too OT, you need to take care of yourself So I'll somebody to hassle. hehehe....

Thank you CH hope everything is going well for you too Smile
and hun if u wanna go back to school go for it xxxxxx

I'm doing good, depends on your perspective I guess... This song pretty much sums it up....

C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next