Merry Christmas Everybody

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  C.Hound on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:21 am

Merry Christmas Guys and gals. May it be happy and safe.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  Qi123 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:21 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV-SpT69IZ8

(Embedding got disabled)


Marry (Belated) Christmas to you to
avatar
Qi123

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  OT on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Qi123 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV-SpT69IZ8

(Embedding got disabled)


Marry (Belated) Christmas to you to

And a verdy hap-hic-py news to youse toos cyclops
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  Tulip on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Well I need to whine and vent cause I am having one miserable Holiday.

We found out yesterday my husband has no job. He works for a company that houses prisoners just released from prison. Also they have other programs and did have a drug and alcohol treatment unit. My husband has worked for this company thirty years and drew about seventy thousand a year. Because of the economy they have been loosing programs and just brought in a big corporation to take over. They called my husband on the phone and said we can not use you. They say they are pinching pennies and can not afford to pay his salary any longer.

Also my peek a poo had a bad eye injury four months ago. Got bitten in the eye by our lab. Now he has gone blind. We took him out of state to an emergency clinic the night this happened and they never told us there could be a chance of glaucoma from this injury. He has it and now has to see a specialist out of state, None in my state. You are suppose to have them seen quickly and it has taken a week to even get into see this specialist.

So folks we are now poor with a blind dog. This is from being happy and healthy a short time ago, We are to old to make our financial situation right again, so possibly hello to the welfare line.

Happy New Year A frickin phone call telling him he no longer had a job. He was the companies best employee a few years back and received an award at a special dinner party. Life sucks.
avatar
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  OT on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:41 am

I am so sorry Cindy. If you need to talk please e/m me @ jim66@q.com
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  Tulip on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:37 pm

OT thank you for listening. All turned out OK.

My husband still has a job with this company just not the same as it was. We had no idea what was going to happen for a few days and it was Hell.

What a horrible holiday.

I look forward to next year and having a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
avatar
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  OT on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Tulip wrote:OT thank you for listening. All turned out OK.

My husband still has a job with this company just not the same as it was. We had no idea what was going to happen for a few days and it was Hell.

What a horrible holiday.

I look forward to next year and having a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

great
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  night-reaper on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Tulip wrote:Well I need to whine and vent cause I am having one miserable Holiday.

We found out yesterday my husband has no job. He works for a company that houses prisoners just released from prison. Also they have other programs and did have a drug and alcohol treatment unit. My husband has worked for this company thirty years and drew about seventy thousand a year. Because of the economy they have been loosing programs and just brought in a big corporation to take over. They called my husband on the phone and said we can not use you. They say they are pinching pennies and can not afford to pay his salary any longer.

Also my peek a poo had a bad eye injury four months ago. Got bitten in the eye by our lab. Now he has gone blind. We took him out of state to an emergency clinic the night this happened and they never told us there could be a chance of glaucoma from this injury. He has it and now has to see a specialist out of state, None in my state. You are suppose to have them seen quickly and it has taken a week to even get into see this specialist.

So folks we are now poor with a blind dog. This is from being happy and healthy a short time ago, We are to old to make our financial situation right again, so possibly hello to the welfare line.

Happy New Year A frickin phone call telling him he no longer had a job. He was the companies best employee a few years back and received an award at a special dinner party. Life sucks.

I wish you luck in this new year and hope that things do go better for you.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  C.Hound on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Tulip wrote:OT thank you for listening. All turned out OK.

My husband still has a job with this company just not the same as it was. We had no idea what was going to happen for a few days and it was Hell.

What a horrible holiday.

I look forward to next year and having a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Seems like they could have told you that before so you could have enjoyed your holiday a bit better. Glad things worked out for ya Tulip.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  Tulip on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:41 pm

night-reaper wrote:
Tulip wrote:Well I need to whine and vent cause I am having one miserable Holiday.

We found out yesterday my husband has no job. He works for a company that houses prisoners just released from prison. Also they have other programs and did have a drug and alcohol treatment unit. My husband has worked for this company thirty years and drew about seventy thousand a year. Because of the economy they have been loosing programs and just brought in a big corporation to take over. They called my husband on the phone and said we can not use you. They say they are pinching pennies and can not afford to pay his salary any longer.

Also my peek a poo had a bad eye injury four months ago. Got bitten in the eye by our lab. Now he has gone blind. We took him out of state to an emergency clinic the night this happened and they never told us there could be a chance of glaucoma from this injury. He has it and now has to see a specialist out of state, None in my state. You are suppose to have them seen quickly and it has taken a week to even get into see this specialist.

So folks we are now poor with a blind dog. This is from being happy and healthy a short time ago, We are to old to make our financial situation right again, so possibly hello to the welfare line.

Happy New Year A frickin phone call telling him he no longer had a job. He was the companies best employee a few years back and received an award at a special dinner party. Life sucks.

I wish you luck in this new year and hope that things do go better for you.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thank you night-reaper

Sometimes in our life bad things happen and if you just can wait it out something good will come of it or something good will happen to make it not so bad. A pay cut is not something we needed or wanted to deal with but that is what happened and it could have been worse. We are not in debt so that we will loose anything but we will have to live a bit differently. Less money is not a good thing for us.

avatar
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  Tulip on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 pm

C.Hound wrote:
Tulip wrote:OT thank you for listening. All turned out OK.

My husband still has a job with this company just not the same as it was. We had no idea what was going to happen for several days and it was Hell.

What a horrible holiday.

I look forward to next year and having a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Seems like they could have told you that before so you could have enjoyed your holiday a bit better. Glad things worked out for ya Tulip.

CH the way this company handled this situation was as cold as you could get. Geez

I have experienced a lot in my life and we will make it through this but boy was it a shock.

I kind of feel these folks will pay some kind of price. Karma usually comes back around to get you. This new company is now running the department my husband was running and so far it is not going well for them.
This is working with the Dept. of Corrections both Federal and State so many people you have to answer to. Who knows maybe in time my husband will be right back running the department again.

The economy has a lot to do with what took place so it may take a new administration and those being Republican to make this turn around for the good.

When Democrats are in office funding for Prisons, Corrections Services, Drug and Alcohol Programs etc. are always cut. Programs have no funding, people loose their jobs and society itself is hurt in the long run. This is the field of work myself and my husband have been in for years and under Obama it is suffering and is the worst we have seen in thirty years.
avatar
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  OT on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Tulip wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
Tulip wrote:OT thank you for listening. All turned out OK.

My husband still has a job with this company just not the same as it was. We had no idea what was going to happen for several days and it was Hell.

What a horrible holiday.

I look forward to next year and having a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Seems like they could have told you that before so you could have enjoyed your holiday a bit better. Glad things worked out for ya Tulip.

CH the way this company handled this situation was as cold as you could get. Geez

I have experienced a lot in my life and we will make it through this but boy was it a shock.

I kind of feel these folks will pay some kind of price. Karma usually comes back around to get you. This new company is now running the department my husband was running and so far it is not going well for them.
This is working with the Dept. of Corrections both Federal and State so many people you have to answer to. Who knows maybe in time my husband will be right back running the department again.

The economy has a lot to do with what took place so it may take a new administration and those being Republican to make this turn around for the good.

When Democrats are in office funding for Prisons, Corrections Services, Drug and Alcohol Programs etc. are always cut. Programs have no funding, people loose their jobs and society itself is hurt in the long run. This is the field of work myself and my husband have been in for years and under Obama it is suffering and is the worst we have seen in thirty years.

So maybe you should turn all of that over to your republican senator.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  night-reaper on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Tulip wrote:
night-reaper wrote:
Tulip wrote:Well I need to whine and vent cause I am having one miserable Holiday.

We found out yesterday my husband has no job. He works for a company that houses prisoners just released from prison. Also they have other programs and did have a drug and alcohol treatment unit. My husband has worked for this company thirty years and drew about seventy thousand a year. Because of the economy they have been loosing programs and just brought in a big corporation to take over. They called my husband on the phone and said we can not use you. They say they are pinching pennies and can not afford to pay his salary any longer.

Also my peek a poo had a bad eye injury four months ago. Got bitten in the eye by our lab. Now he has gone blind. We took him out of state to an emergency clinic the night this happened and they never told us there could be a chance of glaucoma from this injury. He has it and now has to see a specialist out of state, None in my state. You are suppose to have them seen quickly and it has taken a week to even get into see this specialist.

So folks we are now poor with a blind dog. This is from being happy and healthy a short time ago, We are to old to make our financial situation right again, so possibly hello to the welfare line.

Happy New Year A frickin phone call telling him he no longer had a job. He was the companies best employee a few years back and received an award at a special dinner party. Life sucks.

I wish you luck in this new year and hope that things do go better for you.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thank you night-reaper

Sometimes in our life bad things happen and if you just can wait it out something good will come of it or something good will happen to make it not so bad. A pay cut is not something we needed or wanted to deal with but that is what happened and it could have been worse. We are not in debt so that we will loose anything but we will have to live a bit differently. Less money is not a good thing for us.

I'm in agreement with you Tulip. Things may look dismal but there is a glimmer of hope somewhere.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  night-reaper on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:11 pm

avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum