What ya doing this eve?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What ya doing this eve?

Post  Tulip on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:29 pm

OT

What are you up to?

Ot I am going to take off.

Wanted to stop in and see what was going on.

Bye
avatar
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  C.Hound on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:23 pm

I aint OT, but personally I'm heading to bed. Been a long day, and the doctor poked me with 3 needles the size of arrows.



Well maybe they weren't all that big but they drew 10 gallons of blood and I feel weak.
I hate needles.
I dislike doctors for that matter. lol

I'm such a wuss. Not sure who's the bigger wuss though, me for my fear, or the doc for making the nurse poke me cause he knows I won't hit a woman. hehehehe.... Twisted Evil
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  OT on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:11 am

Well now I would personally volunteer to give you a couple of shots. Of course you would have to do the same for me. And mine has to be Chivas Regal 12 year old scotch. heheheheheheh I may be easy but I anit cheap.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  Tulip on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 am

C.Hound wrote:I aint OT, but personally I'm heading to bed. Been a long day, and the doctor poked me with 3 needles the size of arrows.



Well maybe they weren't all that big but they drew 10 gallons of blood and I feel weak.
I hate needles.
I dislike doctors for that matter. lol

I'm such a wuss. Not sure who's the bigger wuss though, me for my fear, or the doc for making the nurse poke me cause he knows I won't hit a woman. hehehehe.... Twisted Evil

I don't like going to the doctor either.

Hope you are feeling better.

Atleast you just got the needle. Those knives and when they take somethin from you is worse. affraid
avatar
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  C.Hound on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:19 am

OT wrote:Well now I would personally volunteer to give you a couple of shots. Of course you would have to do the same for me. And mine has to be Chivas Regal 12 year old scotch. heheheheheheh I may be easy but I anit cheap.

A few years ago I'd have been in the car headed your way with an offer like that. lol
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  C.Hound on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:22 am

Tulip wrote:
C.Hound wrote:I aint OT, but personally I'm heading to bed. Been a long day, and the doctor poked me with 3 needles the size of arrows.



Well maybe they weren't all that big but they drew 10 gallons of blood and I feel weak.
I hate needles.
I dislike doctors for that matter. lol

I'm such a wuss. Not sure who's the bigger wuss though, me for my fear, or the doc for making the nurse poke me cause he knows I won't hit a woman. hehehehe.... Twisted Evil

I don't like going to the doctor either.

Hope you are feeling better.

Atleast you just got the needle. Those knives and when they take somethin from you is worse. affraid

You aint lying. They shoved a coat hanger in my side a few years ago to get a liver sample. That's all I needed to know about that sort of thing. I don't want think about having something cut on.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  OT on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 am

What are you guys worried about. All they want to do to me is cut off my feet.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  Tulip on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:38 am

OT wrote:What are you guys worried about. All they want to do to me is cut off my feet.

Oh my gosh OT. Keep those feet. Take really good care of yourself.
avatar
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  Tulip on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 am

C.Hound wrote:
Tulip wrote:
C.Hound wrote:I aint OT, but personally I'm heading to bed. Been a long day, and the doctor poked me with 3 needles the size of arrows.



Well maybe they weren't all that big but they drew 10 gallons of blood and I feel weak.
I hate needles.
I dislike doctors for that matter. lol

I'm such a wuss. Not sure who's the bigger wuss though, me for my fear, or the doc for making the nurse poke me cause he knows I won't hit a woman. hehehehe.... Twisted Evil

I don't like going to the doctor either.

Hope you are feeling better.

Atleast you just got the needle. Those knives and when they take somethin from you is worse. affraid

You aint lying. They shoved a coat hanger in my side a few years ago to get a liver sample. That's all I needed to know about that sort of thing. I don't want think about having something cut on.

The only time I have been cut open was having my daughter. A C section. I guess I could say it was not that bad. But, looking at your stomach and seeing it stapled shut just is not normal. Creepy feeling. Felt a bit weird to. Felt just like I got cut open. LOL

I have been really lucky and I have good health. Knock on wood.
avatar
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  OT on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 am

Tulip wrote:
OT wrote:What are you guys worried about. All they want to do to me is cut off my feet.

Oh my gosh OT. Keep those feet. Take really good care of yourself.

Plan on it. I just can't afford to buy any spares at the moment.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  C.Hound on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:43 am

OT wrote:What are you guys worried about. All they want to do to me is cut off my feet.

What's Mrs. OT trying to do? Stake the nubs in the ground so you can't chase the girls anymore? lol!
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  OT on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:56 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:What are you guys worried about. All they want to do to me is cut off my feet.

What's Mrs. OT trying to do? Stake the nubs in the ground so you can't chase the girls anymore? lol!

Nah, she gave up trying a long time ago. said I was hopeless Very Happy
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  OT on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Linda just told me that she was watching the news and they said that 600 illegal aliens were rounded un in a raid in Atlanta Georgia. The Arizona law may be catching on.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  C.Hound on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:20 pm

I wouldn't bank on it. You ever notce they start rounding up these guy when something about immigation is in the news, or around election time?
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  OT on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:02 pm

C.Hound wrote:I wouldn't bank on it. You ever notce they start rounding up these guy when something about immigation is in the news, or around election time?

Yeah, but a lot of folks are getting tired of it.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  Tulip on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:30 pm

My husband has been talking to me about this new Arizona immigration law. He is saying other states do the same thing all the time. Police also stop people for drunk driving and checking to see if you are carrying your registration and drivers license.

This is just politics. People want \ing to make something out of nothing with this new Arizona law.
avatar
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  Tulip on Sat May 01, 2010 12:53 am

CH are you forum hoping tonight? Just like bar hoping only a lot cheaper.
avatar
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  OT on Sat May 01, 2010 6:16 am

Tulip wrote:CH are you forum hoping tonight? Just like bar hoping only a lot cheaper.

Just like a kid, he can't sit still lol
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  C.Hound on Sat May 01, 2010 8:17 am

Tulip wrote:CH are you forum hoping tonight? Just like bar hoping only a lot cheaper.

I have a few that I cruise all the time. Forums, not bars. Laughing Sometimes I post, sometimes I don't.

I like to see who pee'ed in who's corn flakes. Kinda like a car accident, or something where somebody got hurt real bad. You don't want to look, you know it's going to turn your stomach, but you can't help yourself.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  C.Hound on Sat May 01, 2010 8:20 am

OT wrote:
Tulip wrote:CH are you forum hoping tonight? Just like bar hoping only a lot cheaper.

Just like a kid, he can't sit still lol

I can't just sit there and not be doing something. My hands have to be doing something all the time or I'll start tapping on something, or my leg will start bouncing. I even took up crocheting for awhile before I got a computer.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  OT on Sat May 01, 2010 10:47 am

Good thing your not the mervous tyupe huh Very Happy
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  Tulip on Sat May 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Forums can be addictive. Smile
avatar
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  OT on Sun May 02, 2010 7:53 am

Tulip wrote:Forums can be addictive. Smile

Yep, that is why I cut it short so much.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  OT on Sat May 22, 2010 8:57 am

I am going to bake some bread. Here is an interesting thing. Get a package of Jello instant Vanilla pudding. Take about two or three teaspoons of instant cocoa mix and add it to thje dry powder and mix it up well then add in the three cups of cold milk and mix well and chill. It comes out great. Almost like a light chocolate malt flavor.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  C.Hound on Sat May 22, 2010 2:34 pm

OT wrote:I am going to bake some bread. Here is an interesting thing. Get a package of Jello instant Vanilla pudding. Take about two or three teaspoons of instant cocoa mix and add it to thje dry powder and mix it up well then add in the three cups of cold milk and mix well and chill. It comes out great. Almost like a light chocolate malt flavor.

That sounds interesting. I'm going to go get some seafood and spend the evening with a lady. A lady that I aint related to even! affraid Twisted Evil
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What ya doing this eve?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum