Politics, what party are you?

Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  C.Hound on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:38 am

Independant I guess. Though I dislike the idea of any party.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  OT on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:45 am

Tulip wrote:I am a conservative how about you?

I claim no political party or membership. I am just an individual that likes to call them as he sees them. I am not left, middle or right. I am not a dove or a hawk. I am just me. Very Happy
OT
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  Tulip on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Well ya know something OT I also am just me.

But seem to be conservative these days.

Later
Tulip
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  OT on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Tulip wrote:Well ya know something OT I also am just me.

But seem to be conservative these days.

Later

Be what ever it is you want to be. But more importantly, just be yourself. Don't ever vote for the party. Vote for the person.
OT
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  C.Hound on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:25 pm

I think I should start a 4th party. The Anybody But party.

Anybody but what's in there! Laughing
C.Hound
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  OT on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:15 pm

C.Hound wrote:I think I should start a 4th party. The Anybody But party.

Anybody but what's in there! Laughing

How about the no party, party Very Happy
OT
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  C.Hound on Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:I think I should start a 4th party. The Anybody But party.

Anybody but what's in there! Laughing

How about the no party, party Very Happy

Why not? Heck I been thinking about a kill em all party. lol
C.Hound
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  OT on Sat May 01, 2010 10:53 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:I think I should start a 4th party. The Anybody But party.

Anybody but what's in there! Laughing

How about the no party, party Very Happy

Why not? Heck I been thinking about a kill em all party. lol

If it is against obama, count me in. Evil or Very Mad
OT
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  BiR on Wed May 19, 2010 11:15 am

C.Hound wrote:Independant I guess. Though I dislike the idea of any party.
The same. Politics, what party are you? Drinks
BiR
BiR

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  C.Hound on Wed May 19, 2010 7:25 pm

BiR wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Independant I guess. Though I dislike the idea of any party.
The same. Politics, what party are you? Drinks

Привет Бир Добро пожаловать на мой форум! Very Happy
C.Hound
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  BiR on Thu May 20, 2010 6:59 am

C.Hound wrote: Привет Бир Добро пожаловать на мой форум! Very Happy
Wow! Oh my God! When you have been acquired perfect Russian to the level of native speakers? Politics, what party are you? MG_108 Thank you. Politics, what party are you? MG_180
BiR
BiR

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  OT on Thu May 20, 2010 3:28 pm

BiR wrote:
C.Hound wrote: Привет Бир Добро пожаловать на мой форум! Very Happy
Wow! Oh my God! When you have been acquired perfect Russian to the level of native speakers? Politics, what party are you? MG_108 Thank you. Politics, what party are you? MG_180


Hi Boris.

Как он может говорить чистейшем русском языке, когда он не может даже говорить по-английски еще. hehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz
OT
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  Tulip on Thu May 20, 2010 3:51 pm

RUSSIAN HEY.

VODKA Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Tulip
Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  C.Hound on Thu May 20, 2010 7:53 pm

BiR wrote:
C.Hound wrote: Привет Бир Добро пожаловать на мой форум! Very Happy
Wow! Oh my God! When you have been acquired perfect Russian to the level of native speakers? Politics, what party are you? MG_108 Thank you. Politics, what party are you? MG_180

When somebody showed me Google Translate. Politics, what party are you? Cheerup-1
Google Translate
C.Hound
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  C.Hound on Thu May 20, 2010 7:55 pm

OT wrote:
BiR wrote:
C.Hound wrote: Привет Бир Добро пожаловать на мой форум! Very Happy
Wow! Oh my God! When you have been acquired perfect Russian to the level of native speakers? Politics, what party are you? MG_108 Thank you. Politics, what party are you? MG_180


Hi Boris.

Как он может говорить чистейшем русском языке, когда он не может даже говорить по-английски еще. hehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz

О чем вы говорите о Уиллис! Razz
C.Hound
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  OT on Fri May 21, 2010 7:16 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
BiR wrote:
C.Hound wrote: Привет Бир Добро пожаловать на мой форум! Very Happy
Wow! Oh my God! When you have been acquired perfect Russian to the level of native speakers? Politics, what party are you? MG_108 Thank you. Politics, what party are you? MG_180


Hi Boris.

Как он может говорить чистейшем русском языке, когда он не может даже говорить по-английски еще. hehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz

О чем вы говорите о Уиллис! Razz

who is Willis
OT
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  BiR on Fri May 21, 2010 7:24 am

OT wrote:
Как он может говорить чистейшем русском языке, когда он не может даже говорить по-английски еще. hehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha... Politics, what party are you? Rofl2 Politics, what party are you? Rofl2 Politics, what party are you? Rofl2 Politics, what party are you? Rofl2 Politics, what party are you? Good
BiR
BiR

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  BiR on Fri May 21, 2010 7:31 am

Tulip wrote:RUSSIAN HEY.

VODKA Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Plus beer... Because vodka without beer is money for nothing. Politics, what party are you? Drinks
Oops, I forgot... Plus good snack. Politics, what party are you? Good2

Politics, what party are you? 164102

Or this one not bad too. Politics, what party are you? Nyam2

Politics, what party are you? 21740903_1206977425_beer3_003


Last edited by BiR on Fri May 21, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
BiR
BiR

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  BiR on Fri May 21, 2010 7:38 am

C.Hound wrote:
When somebody showed me Google Translate. Politics, what party are you? Cheerup-1
Google Translate
I see and I know it. Politics, what party are you? Yes
BiR
BiR

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  BiR on Fri May 21, 2010 7:42 am

C.Hound wrote:
О чем вы говорите о Уиллис! Razz
OT wrote:
who is Willis

Politics, what party are you? Rofl Politics, what party are you? Rofl Politics, what party are you? Rofl I like it. Politics, what party are you? Rofl Politics, what party are you? Rofl Politics, what party are you? Rofl
BiR
BiR

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  BiR on Fri May 21, 2010 7:50 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
Как он может говорить чистейшем русском языке, когда он не может даже говорить по-английски еще. hehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz

О чем вы говорите о Уиллис! Razz

I'm afraid to translate it back into English incorrect, but seems to me, this phrase in original sounds like this: Politics, what party are you? Rolleyes2

How can he speak in perfect Russian, if he cannot even speak English yet. Politics, what party are you? Mocking
BiR
BiR

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  OT on Fri May 21, 2010 11:41 am

BiR wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
Как он может говорить чистейшем русском языке, когда он не может даже говорить по-английски еще. hehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz

О чем вы говорите о Уиллис! Razz

I'm afraid to translate it back into English incorrect, but seems to me, this phrase in original sounds like this: Politics, what party are you? Rolleyes2

How can he speak in perfect Russian, if he cannot even speak English yet. Politics, what party are you? Mocking

Yep, that is it. Very Happy
OT
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  C.Hound on Fri May 21, 2010 10:25 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
BiR wrote:
C.Hound wrote: Привет Бир Добро пожаловать на мой форум! Very Happy
Wow! Oh my God! When you have been acquired perfect Russian to the level of native speakers? Politics, what party are you? MG_108 Thank you. Politics, what party are you? MG_180


Hi Boris.

Как он может говорить чистейшем русском языке, когда он не может даже говорить по-английски еще. hehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz

О чем вы говорите о Уиллис! Razz

who is Willis

No. That's... Whacoo talkin' bout willis!

Politics, what party are you? Gary-coleman
C.Hound
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  OT on Fri May 21, 2010 10:52 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
BiR wrote:
C.Hound wrote: Привет Бир Добро пожаловать на мой форум! Very Happy
Wow! Oh my God! When you have been acquired perfect Russian to the level of native speakers? Politics, what party are you? MG_108 Thank you. Politics, what party are you? MG_180


Hi Boris.

Как он может говорить чистейшем русском языке, когда он не может даже говорить по-английски еще. hehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz

О чем вы говорите о Уиллис! Razz

who is Willis

No. That's... Whacoo talkin' bout willis!

Politics, what party are you? Gary-coleman

Gotcha
OT
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  night-reaper on Tue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

C.Hound wrote:I think I should start a 4th party. The Anybody But party.

Anybody but what's in there! Laughing
Sounds good!
Twisted Evil
night-reaper
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Politics, what party are you? Empty Re: Politics, what party are you?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum