HAPPY TO BE HERE

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  C.Hound on Tue May 11, 2010 7:15 pm

lol... that's a long swim just to cook for us. lol!
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  xshivx on Tue May 11, 2010 7:16 pm

C.Hound wrote:lol... that's a long swim just to cook for us. lol!

Tis kl i need the exercise xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  C.Hound on Tue May 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Just remember, it aint the sharks that get ya.

It's the loss of blood when they chomp on ya.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  xshivx on Tue May 11, 2010 7:20 pm

C.Hound wrote:Just remember, it aint the sharks that get ya.

It's the loss of blood when they chomp on ya.

LOL cheerrs will try and remember tht lol xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  C.Hound on Tue May 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Well I'm gonna go cook. I'll talk to ya later sweetie.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  xshivx on Tue May 11, 2010 7:24 pm

C.Hound wrote:Well I'm gonna go cook. I'll talk to ya later sweetie.

kk hun laters Smile xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  OT on Tue May 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Nice costumes, Here is my choices. And I do expect to get in trouble with these.





And here is the trouble maker.

avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  xshivx on Wed May 12, 2010 6:15 am

OT wrote:Nice costumes, Here is my choices. And I do expect to get in trouble with these.





And here is the trouble maker.


LOL the last ones a bit much but the rest are fine lol xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  OT on Wed May 12, 2010 7:00 am

See I told ya that one was the trouble maker. hehehehehe
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  xshivx on Wed May 12, 2010 7:01 am

OT wrote:See I told ya that one was the trouble maker. hehehehehe

Well there's a diff between fun dress up and slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag lol that;s where the trouble maker crossed tha line Razz xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  OT on Wed May 12, 2010 7:52 am

Yeah, yer right. I apologize. I should not have posted that one. Sad
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  xshivx on Wed May 12, 2010 7:53 am

OT wrote:Yeah, yer right. I apologize. I should not have posted that one. Sad

lol dont be mate tis only a cartoon just dont ask me to wear it lol xxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  OT on Wed May 12, 2010 8:11 am

I know, but it was wrong of me to post it in the first place.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  xshivx on Wed May 12, 2010 8:30 am

OT wrote:I know, but it was wrong of me to post it in the first place.
#

Hun don;t be silly u aint done nething it was only in harmless fun Smile xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  C.Hound on Wed May 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Hey, there aint nothing wrong with Vampirella. Suspect



Now some of the art I have of her would really be crossing the line. But I aint gonna post those. Twisted Evil
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  OT on Wed May 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Nope not one single thing at all.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  night-reaper on Thu May 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Nope nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  OT on Fri May 14, 2010 9:26 am

I am sure that most women would disagree with us. Maybe they are jealous. hehehehehe
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  xshivx on Fri May 14, 2010 9:48 am

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo jealous of what exactly??? :/ xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  OT on Fri May 14, 2010 1:53 pm

One great looking body and the attention that men show her. But of course I am an old man and what do I know. hehehehehehe Very Happy
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  xshivx on Sat May 15, 2010 6:25 am

OT wrote:One great looking body and the attention that men show her. But of course I am an old man and what do I know. hehehehehehe Very Happy

Obviously you don't know much LOL xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  OT on Sun May 16, 2010 10:50 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:One great looking body and the attention that men show her. But of course I am an old man and what do I know. hehehehehehe Very Happy

Obviously you don't know much LOL xxxxxx

Honey, I may be old. But I aint DEAD yet.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  xshivx on Sun May 16, 2010 10:54 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:One great looking body and the attention that men show her. But of course I am an old man and what do I know. hehehehehehe Very Happy

Obviously you don't know much LOL xxxxxx

Honey, I may be old. But I aint DEAD yet.

Didn't say u were dead luv lol just that on this point u aint got a vclue what ur talking about Razz xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  OT on Sun May 16, 2010 10:57 am

Well when I look at that picture up above, oh yeah, I do know and have a clue. Linda says I am still just like a 16 year old kid. But she still likes it when I chase her around the kitchen. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  xshivx on Sun May 16, 2010 11:02 am

OT wrote:Well when I look at that picture up above, oh yeah, I do know and have a clue. Linda says I am still just like a 16 year old kid. But she still likes it when I chase her around the kitchen. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

not on this subject im affraid mate lol
hahahaha good age is just a number, it's ur brain age that matters lol xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY TO BE HERE

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum