Last Post wins! Again again...

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  C.Hound on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:18 am

OT wrote:
night-reaper wrote:
OT wrote:But on second thought it now looks like you are a dirty old man. lol!
I thought that we all are dirty old dudes?

Not me, Linda slipped some liquid x-lax into the chocolate cake and I am now as clean as a whistle, outside and inside as well. Very Happy

That'll never work. Very Happy
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  OT on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:48 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
night-reaper wrote:
OT wrote:But on second thought it now looks like you are a dirty old man. lol!
I thought that we all are dirty old dudes?

Not me, Linda slipped some liquid x-lax into the chocolate cake and I am now as clean as a whistle, outside and inside as well. Very Happy

That'll never work. Very Happy

What gave me away? Very Happy
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  night-reaper on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:01 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
night-reaper wrote:
OT wrote:But on second thought it now looks like you are a dirty old man. lol!
I thought that we all are dirty old dudes?

Not me, Linda slipped some liquid x-lax into the chocolate cake and I am now as clean as a whistle, outside and inside as well. Very Happy

That'll never work. Very Happy

What gave me away? Very Happy
You should check out the stocking stuffer on your Xmas thread.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  OT on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:40 am

night-reaper wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
night-reaper wrote:
OT wrote:But on second thought it now looks like you are a dirty old man. lol!
I thought that we all are dirty old dudes?

Not me, Linda slipped some liquid x-lax into the chocolate cake and I am now as clean as a whistle, outside and inside as well. Very Happy

That'll never work. Very Happy

What gave me away? Very Happy
You should check out the stocking stuffer on your Xmas thread.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i DID AND i WOULD LIKE TWO PLEASE. GIFT WRAPED OF COURSE AS I REALLY DO LIKE TO OPEN THOSE KIND OF PACKAGES.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  night-reaper on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm

I win and that's all that's to it!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  C.Hound on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

night-reaper wrote:I win and that's all that's to it!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

nope
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  night-reaper on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm

C.Hound wrote:
night-reaper wrote:I win and that's all that's to it!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

nope
Yep!
Twisted Evil
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  OT on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 pm

night-reaper wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
night-reaper wrote:I win and that's all that's to it!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

nope
Yep!
Twisted Evil

your all wrong. I win Very Happy
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  C.Hound on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:25 am

I win!
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  night-reaper on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:06 pm

C.Hound wrote:I win!
Hey CH, do you have a twin, because I thought I saw a guy that looked very much like you at the local library, over here in WA.
Suspect
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:49 pm

night-reaper wrote:
C.Hound wrote:I win!
Hey CH, do you have a twin, because I thought I saw a guy that looked very much like you at the local library, over here in WA.
Suspect

It's very possible. There's a fella in town here that keeps on doing naughty things that I get blamed for cause they say he looks just like me down to the evil twinkle in my eye.

_________________
Bass Buck -n- Bird Hunter
Fishing, Hunting, and Camping Resource
http://www.bassbucknbirdhunter.com/
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-07-07

View user profile http://houndsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  C.Hound on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Forgot I was in Admin mode. lol
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  Qi123 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Hound in a library? What a Face
avatar
Qi123

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  OT on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Well he has to learn to read, right?

hey everyone. guess what. i fell on the ice here and broke my arm, no kidding. and yeah it hurt like hell. affraid
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  C.Hound on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:00 pm

OT wrote:Well he has to learn to read, right?

hey everyone. guess what. i fell on the ice here and broke my arm, no kidding. and yeah it hurt like hell. affraid

Hope you're alright. You need to be careful.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  OT on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:22 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:Well he has to learn to read, right?

hey everyone. guess what. i fell on the ice here and broke my arm, no kidding. and yeah it hurt like hell. affraid

Hope you're alright. You need to be careful.

yeah, i am alright. just a lot of pain right now. they cannot put a cast on it because of the location. it broke right below the shoulder. it looks like i will be sleeping sitting up in the lounge chair for a few weeks. they have the arm in a sling. they warned me that it would take at least 6 to 8 weeks to heal and that it would be painful at times. guess what, they are right about that. so bring me up to date on what has ben going on with you guya.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  night-reaper on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Qi123 wrote:Hound in a library? What a Face
The things the that you go Hmmmmm.
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  C.Hound on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:39 am

Qi123 wrote:Hound in a library? What a Face
Nope, I owe them money too. Twisted Evil
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  C.Hound on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:41 am

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:Well he has to learn to read, right?

hey everyone. guess what. i fell on the ice here and broke my arm, no kidding. and yeah it hurt like hell. affraid

Hope you're alright. You need to be careful.

yeah, i am alright. just a lot of pain right now. they cannot put a cast on it because of the location. it broke right below the shoulder. it looks like i will be sleeping sitting up in the lounge chair for a few weeks. they have the arm in a sling. they warned me that it would take at least 6 to 8 weeks to heal and that it would be painful at times. guess what, they are right about that. so bring me up to date on what has ben going on with you guya.

Not much. Same ole stuff.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  night-reaper on Wed May 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Sorry to steal your thunder CH, but I'm taking the win.
Twisted Evil
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  Qi123 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:13 pm

win
avatar
Qi123

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  night-reaper on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Qi123 wrote:win
Not this time you don't!
Twisted Evil
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  C.Hound on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:00 pm

i win
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  Qi123 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:17 am

no i win! Razz
avatar
Qi123

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  C.Hound on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:52 am

nope

avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum