Last Post wins! Again again...

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Last Post wins! Again again...

Post  OT on Sun May 02, 2010 1:16 pm

C.Hound wrote:Yea, you're pretty lazy. There I go with the pot & kettle again. lmao!

I thought that we had established that about ourselves a long time ago. lol
OT

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Sun May 02, 2010 1:18 pm

We did. lol But my lazieness still astonishes even me sometimes. Laughing
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Sun May 02, 2010 1:20 pm

C.Hound wrote:We did. lol But my lazieness still astonishes even me sometimes. Laughing

Bet I am lazier than you Very Happy
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Sun May 02, 2010 1:22 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:We did. lol But my lazieness still astonishes even me sometimes. Laughing

Bet I am lazier than you Very Happy

Probably, but I'm young and still have a lot to learn. Twisted Evil
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Sun May 02, 2010 2:32 pm

If you can top this, yer the best.

While in the army, we went on a 5 mile hike. Kind of a punishment for being gold bricks. Our commanding officer was determined to stop us from being so lazy.

At the end of the hike he called us all together for a talk. I sat down under a tree to cool off. The captain then gave us a half hour lecture on being good soldiers. At the end of the lecture, he said he wanted to give a three day pass to the laziest man in the company, and asked for the laziest person to raise their hand. Needless to say just about everyone was raising their hand to try and get that pass except me. He noticed that and came over and asked me why I didn't raise my hand to try and get that pass. I just looked at him and told him I was to lazy. I got the pass.

I would be glad to teach you all I can hehehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Sun May 02, 2010 8:26 pm

OT wrote:If you can top this, yer the best.

While in the army, we went on a 5 mile hike. Kind of a punishment for being gold bricks. Our commanding officer was determined to stop us from being so lazy.

At the end of the hike he called us all together for a talk. I sat down under a tree to cool off. The captain then gave us a half hour lecture on being good soldiers. At the end of the lecture, he said he wanted to give a three day pass to the laziest man in the company, and asked for the laziest person to raise their hand. Needless to say just about everyone was raising their hand to try and get that pass except me. He noticed that and came over and asked me why I didn't raise my hand to try and get that pass. I just looked at him and told him I was to lazy. I got the pass.

I would be glad to teach you all I can hehehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now that sounds like something I'd do. lol

I got a date tonight, so I'm gonna have to actually work though. I hope so anyway. What a Face

Be nice to get rid of some headaches for awhile. Ya'll have fun now, play nice. hehehe
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Sun May 02, 2010 8:29 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:If you can top this, yer the best.

Now that sounds like something I'd do. lol

I got a date tonight, so I'm gonna have to actually work though. I hope so anyway. What a Face

Be nice to get rid of some headaches for awhile. Ya'll have fun now, play nice. hehehe

OH yeah, well when the cat is away the mice will play. hehehehehehe
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 03, 2010 7:59 am

OK, so how was the date? You were of course a gentleman I hope. Very Happy
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 03, 2010 9:48 am

OT wrote:OK, so how was the date? You were of course a gentleman I hope. Very Happy

Oh yea! I was gentle. Twisted Evil Suspect

hehehe..

It was actually very nice and a wonderful break to have a long, normal talk with somebody. We mostly talked about how we grew up and laughed about how bad we partied in our our twenties, and how much we've calmed down. It was kind of wierd now that I think about it, I'm surprized I knew how to act. Walked her to her door after we had sat in the car talking for a couple hours, made sure she got inside alright, got a kiss and she wistled at me as I walked to the car. Gotta love a redneck woman that can wistle. So I think she enjoyed herself too. I reckon I'll find out if she calls me.
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 03, 2010 9:52 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:OK, so how was the date? You were of course a gentleman I hope. Very Happy

hehehe..

It was actually very nice and a wonderful break to have a long, normal talk with somebody. We mostly talked about how we grew up and laughed about how bad we partied in our our twenties, and how much we've calmed down. It was kind of wierd now that I think about it, I'm surprized I knew how to act. Walked her to her door after we had sat in the car talking for a couple hours, made sure she got inside alright, got a kiss and she wistled at me as I walked to the car. Gotta love a redneck woman that can wistle. So I think she enjoyed herself too. I reckon I'll find out if she calls me.

good man that's the way to treat a lady i think u'll be getting a call Smile xxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 03, 2010 10:00 am

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

hehehe..

good man that's the way to treat a lady i think u'll be getting a call Smile xxxxx

Thank you. I can be a good boy when I want too. Twisted Evil
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 03, 2010 10:06 am

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

hehehe..

Well as long as it's at the right times tis all good Razz xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 03, 2010 10:10 am

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

hehehe..

Well as long as it's at the right times tis all good Razz xxxxxx

That's what usually get's me. Knowing the right times. Twisted Evil
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 03, 2010 10:14 am

Glad you had a great time. And proud of you for being the gentleman. Very Happy
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 03, 2010 10:16 am

LOL well it aint usually difficult :/ XXX
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 03, 2010 10:18 am

xshivx wrote:LOL well it aint usually difficult :/ XXX

Well good morning sweetie, and it usually depends on the lady
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 03, 2010 10:19 am

OT wrote:

morning hun, and true but usually you'd be going on dates with nice ladies lol xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 03, 2010 10:20 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:

morning hun, and true but usually you'd be going on dates with nice ladies lol xxxxxx

Yep, and I married one 30 years ago to.
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 03, 2010 10:22 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:

You lucky bugger lol xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am

They're all nice till they think they got you hooked. Then some ladies get mean and bossy. Laughing
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 03, 2010 10:24 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:

You lucky bugger lol xxxxxx

You got that right. And as of today we still have not had one fight or arguement and don't plan to either.
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 am

C.Hound wrote:They're all nice till they think they got you hooked. Then some ladies get mean and bossy. Laughing

hahahahaha that is our job im affraid CH otherwise u lot would be running around getting up2 god knows what, we have to keep u alive and well lol xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 03, 2010 10:27 am

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:They're all nice till they think they got you hooked. Then some ladies get mean and bossy. Laughing

hahahahaha that is our job im affraid CH otherwise u lot would be running around getting up2 god knows what, we have to keep u alive and well lol xxxxxx

Yeah but we are starting to get smarter
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 03, 2010 10:27 am

xshivx wrote:

Yeah, that's what they all say. But I know what's up, it's all part of the women's conspiricy to take over the world. Suspect

lol!
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 03, 2010 10:28 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Yeah but we are starting to get smarter
Not sure about that OT :p xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top