Wicked night out lol

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  xshivx on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:32 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:Looks like everything is going to be fine everyone Smile
they siad it looks like a small cyst or it cud just be a build up of tissue so they're referring em to a specialist who i will see in a couple of weeks to know for sure what it is but either way i'll be treated and be fine Very Happy xxxxxx

That is fantastic news sweetie. But then I always knew that you would be fine. Linda just said she is very happy for you.

Thanks for letting us know. I love you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I know I'm so relieved lol aww bless ya thanks hun and big thank u to Linda aswell i really appreciate her good wishes aswell as yours Very Happy

No problem at all mate, it's been a long day but im a lot happier now so I don;t really care about the long hours lol
I love you I love you I love you Very Happy:D:D:D:D xxxxxxxxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  C.Hound on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Good to hear X. Take care of yourself!
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  xshivx on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:18 pm

C.Hound wrote:Good to hear X. Take care of yourself!

cheers huni will do
u take care of urself too Smile xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  OT on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:57 am

So now what are your plans for your future Xshivx. Believe it or not, you have to start thinking about your future now. Because if you don't, then before you know it the future will be here and you will still be wondering. First priority, possibly a job? Maybe not the job you want or like, but al least it will bring in some money while you look for a job you really want. It is time to get serious now and become an adult in all you do. You can still be a kid at heart, I know cause I still am. Please let us know what the specialist say also.

OT Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  C.Hound on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:14 pm

OT wrote:So now what are your plans for your future Xshivx. Believe it or not, you have to start thinking about your future now. Because if you don't, then before you know it the future will be here and you will still be wondering. First priority, possibly a job? Maybe not the job you want or like, but al least it will bring in some money while you look for a job you really want. It is time to get serious now and become an adult in all you do. You can still be a kid at heart, I know cause I still am. Please let us know what the specialist say also.

OT Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy

That's the truth. When you're twenty, forty seems a long way away. It isn't that far. lol
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  night-reaper on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:41 pm

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Good to hear X. Take care of yourself!

cheers huni will do
u take care of urself too Smile xxxxxx
It's always a pleasure to hear from Ms. X.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  xshivx on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:19 am

night-reaper wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Good to hear X. Take care of yourself!

cheers huni will do
u take care of urself too Smile xxxxxx
It's always a pleasure to hear from Ms. X.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

aww thanks huni right bk at ya Smile xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  xshivx on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:06 am

Another great night out, It was my mate melv's leaving party, he's leaving work to go to college so we took him out on the town to see him off proper Very Happy


Crouch, Me and Melv


Crouch n Me


Shawn n Me


Me n Shawn


Me n Mannion


Me n Melv


Me n Kim


Shawn n Crouch


Shawn n Crouch


Me n Shawn


Crouch n Shawn


Me n Toni


Ashton n shane


Me n Shane


Crouch getting his drinking food lol

xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  night-reaper on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Hey Ms. Sexy X! I like your picture that you chose for your avatar. You are looking really good!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  xshivx on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:20 am

night-reaper wrote:Hey Ms. Sexy X! I like your picture that you chose for your avatar. You are looking really good!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

awwww bless ya thanks so much huni try ma best lol Smile xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  C.Hound on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:48 am

xshivx wrote:
night-reaper wrote:Hey Ms. Sexy X! I like your picture that you chose for your avatar. You are looking really good!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

awwww bless ya thanks so much huni try ma best lol Smile xxxxxx

You do a good job, doubt you have to try hard though.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  OT on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:23 am

And here we have that time honored classic of Beauty and the Beast

The Beauty


And the Beast


And of course let us not forget Prince Charming.





avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  xshivx on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:57 am

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
night-reaper wrote:Hey Ms. Sexy X! I like your picture that you chose for your avatar. You are looking really good!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

awwww bless ya thanks so much huni try ma best lol Smile xxxxxx

You do a good job, doubt you have to try hard though.

awww thank u CH but trust me i do lol xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  xshivx on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:57 am

OT wrote:And here we have that time honored classic of Beauty and the Beast

The Beauty


And the Beast


And of course let us not forget Prince Charming.






Harshness lol but thanks for my part xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  OT on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:10 pm

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:And here we have that time honored classic of Beauty and the Beast

The Beauty


And the Beast


And of course let us not forget Prince Charming.






Harshness lol but thanks for my part xxxxxx

Hey kid how is it going for ya today? As for your part, no problem. But I am sure that the " Beast " will have a few choice words for ( Prince Charming ) that's me of course. hehehehehehe
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  xshivx on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:33 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:And here we have that time honored classic of Beauty and the Beast

The Beauty


And the Beast


And of course let us not forget Prince Charming.






Harshness lol but thanks for my part xxxxxx

Hey kid how is it going for ya today? As for your part, no problem. But I am sure that the " Beast " will have a few choice words for ( Prince Charming ) that's me of course. hehehehehehe

heya hun all goood thankies me and toriia had a sleepover, best night of my life that was i love that gurl
n today just been sleeping n eating lmao
u? aww bless him im sure her will, n yea i got it lol xxxxxx
avatar
xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  OT on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Well it seems like our dear old Hound Dog better known as the Dawg. Went and got himself a new girl friend and is all ga-ga over her and we now have to take a back seat to her. But that is OK. I hope things work out well for the Dawg. And I hope that the rest of you bums have a really great day.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  Qi123 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:20 pm

OT wrote:And here we have that time honored classic of Beauty and the Beast

The Beauty


And the Beast


And of course let us not forget Prince Charming.




You mean the Good, the Bad and the Ugly lol! just kidding
avatar
Qi123

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  OT on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:02 am

Qi123 wrote:
OT wrote:And here we have that time honored classic of Beauty and the Beast

The Beauty


And the Beast


And of course let us not forget Prince Charming.




You mean the Good, the Bad and the Ugly lol! just kidding

Well ya know Q. You just may well be right about that one. heheheheheh Very Happy
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  night-reaper on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:37 pm

OT wrote:
Qi123 wrote:
OT wrote:And here we have that time honored classic of Beauty and the Beast

The Beauty


And the Beast


And of course let us not forget Prince Charming.




You mean the Good, the Bad and the Ugly lol! just kidding

Well ya know Q. You just may well be right about that one. heheheheheh Very Happy
So that's you OT, cool buzz cut.
avatar
night-reaper

Posts : 241
Join date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  OT on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:19 am

night-reaper wrote:
OT wrote:
Qi123 wrote:
OT wrote:And here we have that time honored classic of Beauty and the Beast

The Beauty


And the Beast


And of course let us not forget Prince Charming.



yep, that's me ok. Taken this summer at Yellowstone all 6'4 276 pounds of me. Down to 263 now. ope it didn't scare ya none having to look at it. LOL hehehehehehehehe


You mean the Good, the Bad and the Ugly lol! just kidding

Well ya know Q. You just may well be right about that one. heheheheheh Very Happy
So that's you OT, cool buzz cut.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wicked night out lol

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum