Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throw together chicken wings.

2 posters

Go down

Throw together chicken wings. Empty Throw together chicken wings.

Post  C.Hound Sun May 30, 2010 11:06 pm

I wish I could give the recipe but I don't measure when I cook these. I used the frozen party wings.

Just throw in some worcestershire sauce, bbq seasoning, onion powder, a little ginger, yellow mustard, white sugar, brown sugar, crushed red peppers, tobasco sauce or hot sauce of your liking if you like it, vinagar, and a couple dashes of soy sauce, and some ketsup.

Cook in a counter top roaster on 300 till there about done, then crank it up to 375 the last few minutes. Then I took them out of the liquid they cooked in and sprinkled a bit of Masterpiece hickory bbq sauce.

Throw together chicken wings. 010b-1

Throw together chicken wings. 012b-2

Throw together chicken wings. 018b-3
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Throw together chicken wings. Empty Re: Throw together chicken wings.

Post  OT Mon May 31, 2010 11:08 am

C.Hound wrote:I wish I could give the recipe but I don't measure when I cook these. I used the frozen party wings.

Just throw in some worcestershire sauce, bbq seasoning, onion powder, a little ginger, yellow mustard, white sugar, brown sugar, crushed red peppers, tobasco sauce or hot sauce of your liking if you like it, vinagar, and a couple dashes of soy sauce, and some ketsup.

Cook in a counter top roaster on 300 till there about done, then crank it up to 375 the last few minutes. Then I took them out of the liquid they cooked in and sprinkled a bit of Masterpiece hickory bbq sauce.

Throw together chicken wings. 010b-1

Throw together chicken wings. 012b-2

Throw together chicken wings. 018b-3

I'll bring the baked beans, cole slaw and hot german potatoe salad. Very Happy
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down