Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bday party

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 10:38 am

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:You shouldn't scare a old man like that. Rolling Eyes

I didn't lol u read it wrong Razz xxxxxx

lol... I won't scared. I kick his butt all day long. uhhh... he is still in Scotland... right? Razz
who the hell are u on about CH? lol u on drugs or sumit? xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 10:39 am

OT wrote:;Well I think I still like the odds. Four beautiful women and me. I really don't think I would last the night, but what a way to go. Very Happy Very Happy clown

don;t understand this 'wouldn't last the night' crap lol xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 24, 2010 10:49 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:;Well I think I still like the odds. Four beautiful women and me. I really don't think I would last the night, but what a way to go. Very Happy Very Happy clown

It means I am to old my dear to be around 4 beautiful women at once. My poor old heart would just fizzle out.
OT

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 11:09 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

It means I am to old my dear to be around 4 beautiful women at once. My poor old heart would just fizzle out.

aaaaaw i don't think it would OT i'd luk afta ya Smile xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 24, 2010 11:11 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

You are indeed a sweetheart, but be careful or we might make that dirty old dawg CH a little bit jealous hehehehehehehehe
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 11:19 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

You are indeed a sweetheart, but be careful or we might make that dirty old dawg CH a little bit jealous hehehehehehehehe

nah i aint hun i just treat people hjow they treat me Smile LOL good keep em on there toes Razz xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 24, 2010 11:27 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

nah i aint hun i just treat people hjow they treat me Smile LOL good keep em on there toes Razz xxxxxx

And that is why you are a sweetheart. Sorry but you cannot change my mind. I am a very stubborn old idiot.
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 11:33 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

And that is why you are a sweetheart. Sorry but you cannot change my mind. I am a very stubborn old idiot.
Well i learn well Smile
haha well i aint old and im very stubborn so don;t worry about it xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 24, 2010 11:40 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Well i learn well Smile

Well have a really great day sweetie. I have to run some errands today and must really get them done. As always I do enjoy talking to you. And one of these days you might want to post a picture of yourself all dressed up ion a dress like a right proper young lady for us. Talk to ya later. I love you
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 11:43 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Well i learn well Smile

Well have a really great day sweetie. I have to run some errands today and must really get them done. As always I do enjoy talking to you. And one of these days you might want to post a picture of yourself all dressed up ion a dress like a right proper young lady for us. Talk to ya later. I love you

fair do's hun u have a great day too
always enjoy talking 2u2 hun
lmaooooo I never get away with looking a lady and the only pics i have me in a dress are the ones from my bday party, and I do actually think i look good in most of em but i am drunk in sum of em and dont look that lady like lol xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Well one day when you are in a good mood, maybe you will reconsider ans show us what a beautiful young lady you really are. Very Happy
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 24, 2010 10:07 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

I don't get jealous, I join in. Wink
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Tue May 25, 2010 6:26 am

OT wrote:Well one day when you are in a good mood, maybe you will reconsider ans show us what a beautiful young lady you really are. Very Happy

I will gladly upload ma bday pics if u want hun just dint think ne1 would be interested Smile xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Tue May 25, 2010 6:26 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

hahaha love it CH xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Tue May 25, 2010 11:10 am

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:Well one day when you are in a good mood, maybe you will reconsider ans show us what a beautiful young lady you really are. Very Happy

I will gladly upload ma bday pics if u want hun just dint think ne1 would be interested Smile xxxxxx

Are you kidding? Shocked Of course we would be. Wink
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Tue May 25, 2010 11:11 am

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

hahaha love it CH xxxxxx

Somebodies got to take up the old man's slack! Wink Twisted Evil lol!
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Tue May 25, 2010 4:36 pm

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

hahaha love it CH xxxxxx

Somebodies got to take up the old man's slack! Wink Twisted Evil lol!

Yeah, well what are friends for anyway. clown
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Tue May 25, 2010 7:41 pm

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

LOL aww bless ya's, okais will upload em soon promise Smile xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Tue May 25, 2010 9:37 pm

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

With you all dolled up in a dress right????????? Very Happy
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

yea lol u already seen the dress thou from ma bday pics but i took these ones i think i look better lol xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Tue May 25, 2010 9:41 pm

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

yea lol u already seen the dress thou from ma bday pics but i took these ones i think i look better lol xxxxxx

Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'll hope that's a good thing lol xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Wed May 26, 2010 9:24 am

All beauty is not external as in looks or body built. But rather the beauty that is in your heart. This is what makes a person radiant and glowing.
To judge a person by looks is as deceiving as trying to tell if a book with no name or cover or title will be interesting or not. You must first read the book and then make a decesion. The same is true of people. You must first get to know someone before you can judge them or see how beautiful they truly can be.

And in my opinion, because of the way you have treated me, I think that you are a beautiful young lady. And please forgive me if I act like a parent sometimes.
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Wed May 26, 2010 9:31 am

OT wrote:All beauty is not external as in looks or body built. But rather the beauty that is in your heart. This is what makes a person radiant and glowing.
To judge a person by looks is as deceiving as trying to tell if a book with no name or cover or title will be interesting or not. You must first read the book and then make a decesion. The same is true of people. You must first get to know someone before you can judge them or see how beautiful they truly can be.

And in my opinion, because of the way you have treated me, I think that you are a beautiful young lady. And please forgive me if I act like a parent sometimes.

That makes sense to me Smile
awww bless ya OT thank u so much Embarassed
haha no worries i know ur just looking out for me Smile xxxxxx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tulip on Wed May 26, 2010 4:30 pm

I think your avatar looks great.

When I was your age I did some modeling. Photographs for a clothing boutique. Always for the newspapers. Probably could have gone further with my modeling but ran into some problems in my life.
The photographer has to be good. Along with the model being photogenic.
Again, your avatar is a very nice picture of you.
Tulip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top