Bday party

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bday party - Page 3 Empty Re: Bday party

Post  xshivx on Sun May 23, 2010 3:28 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:I would be very careful about that as they could become a liability in the future. And you may well wind up being very sorry you got them.

I am careful i took 2years choosing this one xxxxxx

That is good. Just remember that it is permanent and would leave a scar if removed. And who knows, the man of your dreams just might not like them at all. One never knows what the future holds.

I know they are lol
and no offence but if the guy for me don't love me for who i am he can jog on Smile lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Sun May 23, 2010 3:31 pm

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:I would be very careful about that as they could become a liability in the future. And you may well wind up being very sorry you got them.

That is good. Just remember that it is permanent and would leave a scar if removed. And who knows, the man of your dreams just might not like them at all. One never knows what the future holds.

I know they are lol
and no offence but if the guy for me don't love me for who i am he can jog on Smile lol xxxxxx

Trust me, no offense taken. Just a friendly piece of advise from someone that has seen what tattoos can do to some one later on in life. If they are discret and out of sight, that is one thing. But some get carried away with it. BTW do you ever read the science threads here
OT
OT

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Sun May 23, 2010 3:33 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:

I know they are lol

Trust me, no offense taken. Just a friendly piece of advise from someone that has seen what tattoos can do to some one later on in life. If they are discret and out of sight, that is one thing. But some get carried away with it. BTW do you ever read the science threads here

fair do's hun, but i will do what i like anyways im affraid haha i will always listen to you but hey I gotta stand up for myelf when it's comething i want lol

nope don;t do science lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Sun May 23, 2010 3:38 pm

That is true and it is a good attitude to have. However, a good thing would be to try and see what effect any decision you make today will have on you in the future. I know that you are a very smart person and is not prone to stupidity. But some times the help and experience of an older person may well make a difference in your life. I will never try to tell you what to do. But maybe just a little advise fr4om time to time. And for a laugh read the science thread for 3D photo
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Sun May 23, 2010 9:12 pm

I can tell you for a fact OT. A fella my age on down to X's age will be hard pressed to find a lady without a tattoo anymore. So I doubt she has much to worry about in that regard. It's a sign of the times. Now us guys just check for tattoos of severed man-things. That's a sign of time to run like hell. Smile

lol!

Personally I like it X. My only issue is when a lady goes over board with tats and covers up too much, as in every inch of her body. Just seems to ruin the natural beauty of her body. It still wouldn't be a reason for me not to be with somebody, that's their choice, I'd just think it was a shame and I'd get on about buisness. Probably the same as her looking at my body and thinking it's a shame and letting me get on about my buisness. Twisted Evil
C.Hound
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Sun May 23, 2010 9:30 pm

C.Hound wrote:I can tell you for a fact OT. A fella my age on down to X's age will be hard pressed to find a lady without a tattoo anymore. So I doubt she has much to worry about in that regard. It's a sign of the times. Now us guys just check for tattoos of severed man-things. That's a sign of time to run like hell. Smile

lol!

Personally I like it X. My only issue is when a lady goes over board with tats and covers up too much, as in every inch of her body. Just seems to ruin the natural beauty of her body. It still wouldn't be a reason for me not to be with somebody, that's their choice, I'd just think it was a shame and I'd get on about buisness. Probably the same as her looking at my body and thinking it's a shame and letting me get on about my buisness. Twisted Evil

Well let's not forget that I was raised in the old school of traditions. I aint likely to change either.

And you know there is one thing that we all have to learn as we grow up and start to mature. And that is that just about everyone that is either in or just coming out of the teenager stage has all of the right answers, only problem is that most of the time the answers they have are for all of the wrong questions.

I can guarantee you that I was no different. I made my share of mistakes and trust me some of them were lulu's. And one thing I hated to admit was that the older generations were right. And now I find myself doing the same thing to the younger generations and being told the same thing that I told my elders.

Just goes to show you that when they say what goes round comes round. Believe it cause it is so true.

And now that is enough noise out of me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Sun May 23, 2010 10:09 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:I can tell you for a fact OT. A fella my age on down to X's age will be hard pressed to find a lady without a tattoo anymore. So I doubt she has much to worry about in that regard. It's a sign of the times. Now us guys just check for tattoos of severed man-things. That's a sign of time to run like hell. Smile

lol!

Well let's not forget that I was raised in the old school of traditions. I aint likely to change either.

And you know there is one thing that we all have to learn as we grow up and start to mature. And that is that just about everyone that is either in or just coming out of the teenager stage has all of the right answers, only problem is that most of the time the answers they have are for all of the wrong questions.

I can guarantee you that I was no different. I made my share of mistakes and trust me some of them were lulu's. And one thing I hated to admit was that the older generations were right. And now I find myself doing the same thing to the younger generations and being told the same thing that I told my elders.

Just goes to show you that when they say what goes round comes round. Believe it cause it is so true.

And now that is enough noise out of me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you

The game never changes, just the players. lol
C.Hound
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Sun May 23, 2010 10:10 pm

C.Hound wrote:Bday party - Page 3 Xnfriends_005

I still aint got no reaction out of X about this one. lol hahahaha.....
C.Hound
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:

lol!

The game never changes, just the players. lol

Yep, and the game just goes on and on and on. Just like a circle, it has no beginning and no end.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Sun May 23, 2010 10:36 pm

C.Hound wrote:

She may be just waiting for the right moment to catch ya off guard.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Sun May 23, 2010 11:33 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

Yea, that's the way they work. hehehehe... Laughing
C.Hound
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 3:47 am

lol!

Thank u huni im glad u like it and yea i totally agree about when women have waaaaaaay too many tatts it ruins it tbh lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 3:48 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

What reaction did ya want? lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 24, 2010 5:42 am

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

I figured there'd be something about me and OT being dirty old men or something. lol Twisted Evil
C.Hound
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 5:43 am

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

I figured there'd be something about me and OT being dirty old men or something. lol Twisted Evil

Nah lol i knew that already
i can't be arsed to tell u off, plus u gotta love one guy in the middle of four girls lol xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 24, 2010 5:45 am

Only if it's me being the one guy in the middle of 4 babes. Twisted Evil
C.Hound
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 5:47 am

C.Hound wrote:Only if it's me being the one guy in the middle of 4 babes. Twisted Evil

hahahaha u have to be very very lucky to be out with us Razz
My mate luke will be gutted u noticed the picture of chris with us four rather than him lol
xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 24, 2010 5:50 am

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Only if it's me being the one guy in the middle of 4 babes. Twisted Evil

My mate luke will be gutted u noticed the picture of chris with us four rather than him lol
xxxxxx

Gutted me? affraid
C.Hound
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 5:51 am

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

xxxxxx

Gutted me? affraid

No not you lol re read it xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 24, 2010 5:51 am

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

xxxxxx

Gutted me? affraid

Ohhhh. lmao!! phew... Suspect lol!
C.Hound
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 5:52 am

C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
xshivx wrote:

xxxxxx

Gutted me? affraid

Ohhhh. lmao!! phew... Suspect lol!

LOL bless ya xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 24, 2010 5:57 am

You shouldn't scare a old man like that. Rolling Eyes
C.Hound
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xshivx on Mon May 24, 2010 6:00 am

C.Hound wrote:You shouldn't scare a old man like that. Rolling Eyes

I didn't lol u read it wrong Razz xxxxxx
xshivx
xshivx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound on Mon May 24, 2010 6:03 am

xshivx wrote:
C.Hound wrote:You shouldn't scare a old man like that. Rolling Eyes

I didn't lol u read it wrong Razz xxxxxx

lol... I won't scared. I kick his butt all day long. uhhh... he is still in Scotland... right? Razz
C.Hound
C.Hound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OT on Mon May 24, 2010 10:34 am

;Well I think I still like the odds. Four beautiful women and me. I really don't think I would last the night, but what a way to go. Very Happy Very Happy clown
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum