The GOOD MONING! thread

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  OT on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:05 pm

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:Good morning world. It looks like you will have to put up with me for at least another day. hehehehehehehehehe Very Happy

aaaw damn it well that's ruined my day jksjks Razz xxxxxx

Well that is OK sweetie. I hope I am around to see a few more like this day to. BTW, your new avatar of you swinging it makes me wish I was two centuries younger so I could jump over there and chase ya. I hope that you have a day that is as beautiful as you are. Very Happy I love you Wink

OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  xshivx on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:08 pm

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:Good morning world. It looks like you will have to put up with me for at least another day. hehehehehehehehehe Very Happy

aaaw damn it well that's ruined my day jksjks Razz xxxxxx

Well that is OK sweetie. I hope I am around to see a few more like this day to. BTW, your new avatar of you swinging it makes me wish I was two centuries younger so I could jump over there and chase ya. I hope that you have a day that is as beautiful as you are. Very Happy I love you Wink

hehe i was only joking OT Very Happy
im sure ya will be hun no doubt in my mind about that
hahaha aww bless ya thanks very much Very Happy
thank u huni hope u have a great day too <3 xxxxxx

xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  C.Hound on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Happy 4th everybody!

C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  OT on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:10 pm

C.Hound wrote:Happy 4th everybody!


OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  Tulip on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:05 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Happy 4th everybody!


Thank you OT. Happy Fourth to you and everyone.

We got rained out here in Kansas City.

Lots of fireworks went off but they were shooting them off in heavy rain. Most of the large fireworks displays were canceled.

Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  xshivx on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:11 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Happy 4th everybody!


ooooooh sparkley Very Happy lol
happy 4th everybody <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  OT on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:36 pm

xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Happy 4th everybody!


ooooooh sparkley Very Happy lol
happy 4th everybody <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you sweetie. I hope that you have a really great summer and that things go well for you and your family. Very Happy I love you Very Happy

OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  xshivx on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 am

OT wrote:
xshivx wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Happy 4th everybody!


ooooooh sparkley Very Happy lol
happy 4th everybody <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you sweetie. I hope that you have a really great summer and that things go well for you and your family. Very Happy I love you Very Happy


aaaaaaaaw thankies OT right bk at ya Smile xxxxxx

xshivx

Posts : 453
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  Tulip on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:06 pm

I read threads way to fast sometimes.

Thank you CH and x for wishing us a Happy Fourth.

The fireworks OT posted caught my eye.

They did our rained out firework displays last nite. Still got them off. A lot of money wasted if they could not have shot them off.

Tulip

Posts : 142
Join date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  C.Hound on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Good afternoon everybody.

C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  OT on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 pm

C.Hound wrote:Good afternoon everybody.

Holy crap, look what the cat drug in............ Hi ya Dawg. Very Happy

OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  C.Hound on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:55 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Good afternoon everybody.

Holy crap, look what the cat drug in............ Hi ya Dawg. Very Happy

The cat didn't drag me in, but sortta wore me out. hehehe...

C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  OT on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:33 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Good afternoon everybody.

Holy crap, look what the cat drug in............ Hi ya Dawg. Very Happy

The cat didn't drag me in, but sortta wore me out. hehehe...

Well I have now reacched the age that I can say that a man's home is his castle and he is the king of his castle. And my wife says I am her knight in shinning armour and once a king always a king, but once a knight is enough. hehehehehehe

OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  OT on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:19 am

Good morning world.

OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  C.Hound on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:52 am

Good night, was up all night playing poker. You know, it's just plain rude not to give a fella back his cloths after the game. Evil or Very Mad

C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  OT on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 am

C.Hound wrote:Good night, was up all night playing poker. You know, it's just plain rude not to give a fella back his cloths after the game. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, I have heard that. Of course I, being the gentleman I am, always gave her back her clothes afterwards. hehehehehe Very Happy

OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  C.Hound on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:33 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Good night, was up all night playing poker. You know, it's just plain rude not to give a fella back his cloths after the game. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, I have heard that. Of course I, being the gentleman I am, always gave her back her clothes afterwards. hehehehehe Very Happy

I know... They just don't play fair.

C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  OT on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:04 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Good night, was up all night playing poker. You know, it's just plain rude not to give a fella back his cloths after the game. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, I have heard that. Of course I, being the gentleman I am, always gave her back her clothes afterwards. hehehehehe Very Happy

I know... They just don't play fair.

Well that may be true, but as long as they play. Right?????????

OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  C.Hound on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:49 am

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:Good night, was up all night playing poker. You know, it's just plain rude not to give a fella back his cloths after the game. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, I have heard that. Of course I, being the gentleman I am, always gave her back her clothes afterwards. hehehehehe Very Happy

I know... They just don't play fair.

Well that may be true, but as long as they play. Right?????????

so true... soooooo true.

C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  OT on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Well here it is Sunday morning and what a beautiful day it is indeed. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the tourists are going to be going home soon. They say that the DoDo Bird is extinct. Well we know different here in Jackson. Because they show up each and every year here in the form of tourists. Let me give you good folks out there a piece of advise. Never ever travel without guaranteed reservations and be sure to get and keep your confirmation number. So many folks come here with out that and find out that each and every room in town is taken and they now have no place to stay. And guess what. It is all our fault. Some times they actually start yelling at the poor desk clerks and want to know what they are going to do about it. And the sad thing is some of them do it year after year.

On the lighter side. Have any of you ever had or tried " fry bread " It is really good and yep ya actually do fry it. Well I finally got the rock laid for our rock garden. I have a space right by the door about 6' X 6'. It has a nice bush in tghe middle of it and has a stone border around it. It took 300 pounds of red rock pebbles to fill it. Linda bought some nice mushroom ornaments that look real and a little cat and it just looks so real from a distance that one on the neighbors across the street stopped me one day and told me not to let our cat eat those mushrooms because they looked poisoness. She just busted up laughing when I told her that it was all fake statues. Next we are going to go looking for some nice sandstone rocks for it.

Well have a great day all

OT

OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  Qi123 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Good Afternoon sunny

Take a pic of your garden flower

Qi123

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  OT on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:09 am

Well here it is. Aint much yet but will be when finished.






OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  C.Hound on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 pm

That's cool OT!

C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  Qi123 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:36 pm

OT wrote:Well here it is. Aint much yet but will be when finished.






Yes the cat looks real. You should put the mario bros next to the mushrooms lol

Qi123

Posts : 50
Join date : 2010-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  OT on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Qi123 wrote:
OT wrote:Well here it is. Aint much yet but will be when finished.






Yes the cat looks real. You should put the mario bros next to the mushrooms lol

thought about it but the wife nixed it. Very Happy

OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The GOOD MONING! thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum