Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 census

3 posters

Go down

2010 census Empty Re: 2010 census

Post  C.Hound Sat May 01, 2010 4:49 pm

We got ours last month. And yep, it's another way to waste tax money. Not that a census isn't important, but the system they have set up is rediculas, same as social security, medicare, and all the other stuff that the government does. That's why I'm against this health care crap. It's just going to be another medicare scambled and screwed up as the first.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sat May 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Yea, it's funny. God only knows what kind of stuff lies under the covers there. They needed to refom medicaide and medicare instead of making another money pit.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun May 02, 2010 7:40 am

But they never will. I am going to ask my congressman, if they are going to cut my social security and medicare, how much are they going to cut his salary and othr benifits.
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun May 02, 2010 12:58 pm

OT wrote:But they never will. I am going to ask my congressman, if they are going to cut my social security and medicare, how much are they going to cut his salary and othr benifits.

Yea, I doubt that happening. If it does, you might best prepare yourself for that earthquake cause the Earth is going to open up andd swallow us. Wink
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun May 02, 2010 1:23 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:But they never will. I am going to ask my congressman, if they are going to cut my social security and medicare, how much are they going to cut his salary and othr benifits.

Yea, I doubt that happening. If it does, you might best prepare yourself for that earthquake cause the Earth is going to open up andd swallow us. Wink

We the people just may have to do it for them.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Sun May 02, 2010 1:26 pm

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

But how OT? I mean what are you gonna do yourself??? Suspect

LMAO!!! Just joking bud. hehehehe....
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Sun May 02, 2010 2:18 pm

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:

But how OT? I mean what are you gonna do yourself??? Suspect

LMAO!!! Just joking bud. hehehehe....

But I'm not joking
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Mon May 03, 2010 9:51 am

Oh yeah, I think they're fixin to find out just how fed up the people are.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Mon May 03, 2010 10:15 am

C.Hound wrote:Oh yeah, I think they're fixin to find out just how fed up the people are.

I would not be one bit surprised if things start popping during the elections this year.
OT
OT

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Sat May 08, 2010 7:06 pm

C.Hound wrote:We got ours last month. And yep, it's another way to waste tax money. Not that a census isn't important, but the system they have set up is rediculas, same as social security, medicare, and all the other stuff that the government does. That's why I'm against this health care crap. It's just going to be another medicare scambled and screwed up as the first.
I couldn't agree with you more!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum