Should the oil spill cause more delay in drilling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should the oil spill cause more delay in drilling?

Post  C.Hound on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:48 am

I'm sure we've all heard about the oil rig that blew up and the oil it's spilling into the ocean.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36800673/ns/us_news-environment

It really couldn't have happened at a worst time. I kind of find that odd to that this has happened so soon after bambam mentioned looking into doing more drilling. But that's a conspiricy theory.

This is really going to set back any drilling in the US. Liberals and the green people have another excuse to set road blocks to becoming less dependant on other countries for our energy. While I do think we should hold off until all rigs and equipment are in top shape to prevent such spills, we really do need to learn to use our own resources more. And that's going to involve drilling. There's no way around it until there's an affordable alternative found.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the oil spill cause more delay in drilling?

Post  OT on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

C.Hound wrote:I'm sure we've all heard about the oil rig that blew up and the oil it's spilling into the ocean.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36800673/ns/us_news-environment

It really couldn't have happened at a worst time. I kind of find that odd to that this has happened so soon after bambam mentioned looking into doing more drilling. But that's a conspiricy theory.

This is really going to set back any drilling in the US. Liberals and the green people have another excuse to set road blocks to becoming less dependant on other countries for our energy. While I do think we should hold off until all rigs and equipment are in top shape to prevent such spills, we really do need to learn to use our own resources more. And that's going to involve drilling. There's no way around it until there's an affordable alternative found.

They are actually making a good amount of progress with electric cars. Problem is, it is still just to much money for folks like us.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the oil spill cause more delay in drilling?

Post  C.Hound on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:28 am

OT wrote:
C.Hound wrote:I'm sure we've all heard about the oil rig that blew up and the oil it's spilling into the ocean.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36800673/ns/us_news-environment

It really couldn't have happened at a worst time. I kind of find that odd to that this has happened so soon after bambam mentioned looking into doing more drilling. But that's a conspiricy theory.

This is really going to set back any drilling in the US. Liberals and the green people have another excuse to set road blocks to becoming less dependant on other countries for our energy. While I do think we should hold off until all rigs and equipment are in top shape to prevent such spills, we really do need to learn to use our own resources more. And that's going to involve drilling. There's no way around it until there's an affordable alternative found.

They are actually making a good amount of progress with electric cars. Problem is, it is still just to much money for folks like us.

It will happen and eventually be affordable. The problem is that's years down the road. And then the same people that don't want the drilling, also don't want those unsightly windmill farms and solar pannels. Though I don't see any of them shutting down their power and living without computers, tv's, and cars either.
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the oil spill cause more delay in drilling?

Post  OT on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:49 am

Usually those that shameful! the loudest have the most.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the oil spill cause more delay in drilling?

Post  C.Hound on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:50 am

OT wrote:Usually those that shameful! the loudest have the most.

hehehe... you tried to say a naughty. lol

I blocked a few words to avoid some names from being called and to keep the f bomb from being dropped all over the place. Wink
avatar
C.Hound

Posts : 673
Join date : 2010-04-28
Age : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the oil spill cause more delay in drilling?

Post  OT on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:01 am

C.Hound wrote:
OT wrote:Usually those that shameful! the loudest have the most.

hehehe... you tried to say a naughty. lol

I blocked a few words to avoid some names from being called and to keep the f bomb from being dropped all over the place. Wink

good deal.
avatar
OT

Posts : 828
Join date : 2010-04-28
Location : Jackson, Wyoming

View user profile http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the oil spill cause more delay in drilling?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum