Hounds Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign President

4 posters

Go down

Foreign President Empty Foreign President

Post  night-reaper Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:36 pm

I'm starting to wonder and question more whether Obongo was born in America? Supposedly Obama, was born in Hawaii, however there is no record. His own grandmother said that she was there when he was born and that it was not in Hawaii. Obama was born in Kenya. He has been lying to the American people and will continue to do so.

I think that Obama was born in Kenya and that he holds the presidency illegally.
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Foreign President Empty Re: Foreign President

Post  OT Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:51 am

night-reaper wrote:I'm starting to wonder and question more whether Obongo was born in America? Supposedly Obama, was born in Hawaii, however there is no record. His own grandmother said that she was there when he was born and that it was not in Hawaii. Obama was born in Kenya. He has been lying to the American people and will continue to do so.

I think that Obama was born in Kenya and that he holds the presidency illegally.

You me and a whole lot of other folks as well. Problem is that he has spent a lot of money to have all of his records every where sealed and no one can access them.
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BiR Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:46 pm

I see in the States the same mess as in Russia. Foreign President Crazy But yours is better... At least, you highly approximately knows, whom you'll get in the end of Election day. Foreign President Girl_flag_of_truce Foreign President Girl_feminist_en Foreign President Laie_36
BiR
BiR

Back to top Go down

Post  OT Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:55 am

BiR wrote:I see in the States the same mess as in Russia. Foreign President Crazy But yours is better... At least, you highly approximately knows, whom you'll get in the end of Election day. Foreign President Girl_flag_of_truce Foreign President Girl_feminist_en Foreign President Laie_36

Yeah, we know all right. another crook.
OT
OT

http://www.just-art-posters.com

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:51 pm

night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

Barrack Obama

"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign – the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt uncomfortable, lashed out at the media and said it was "truly outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the records.

The Republican choice will become an instant underdog in the campaign for the seat of retiring Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald, since Obama held a wide lead even before the scandal broke.

"I feel for him actually," Obama told a Chicago TV station. "What he’s gone through over the last three days I think is something you wouldn’t wish on anybody."

The Republican state committee must now choose a replacement for Ryan, who had won in the primaries against seven contenders. Its task is complicated by the fact that Obama holds a comfortable lead in the polls and is widely regarded as a rising Democratic star.

The chairwoman of the Illinois Republican Party, Judy Topinka, said at a news conference, after Ryan withdrew, that Republicans would probably take several weeks to settle on a new candidate.

"Obviously, this is a bad week for our party and our state," she said.

As recently as Thursday, spokesmen for the Ryan campaign still insisted that Ryan would remain in the race. Ryan had defended himself saying, "There’s no breaking of any laws. There’s no breaking of any marriage laws. There’s no breaking of the Ten Commandments anywhere."

The US Government was well aware that Obama was born in Kenya, well before he became Senator in 2004, and yet he (Obama) and the members of his cabinet are trying to fool the American people by saying that he was born in Hawaii.

night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Barack H. Obama has gone by at least 3 other names through out his life.

Barry Soetoro

Barry Obama

Barack Dunham
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 pm

night-reaper wrote:Barack H. Obama has gone by at least 3 other names through out his life.

Barry Soetoro

Barry Obama

Barack Dunham

That I believe.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:04 pm

After doing a little more research, Barack H. Obama was not technically born in Kenya. When Barack H. Obama was born in 1961, Kenya was known as "British East Africa Protectorate", and was given the name "Kenya" only after achieving independence in 1963, two years after Obama was born. This is even more evidence that Obama is NOT NATURAL BORN, because according to the law both parents have to be U.S. citizens at the time of birth, and that Obama's father NEVER was a U.S. citizen. Same land different name.

Here's more proof: The late Moamer Ghaddafi when referring to Obama has said that he was proud that this "son of Africa" was the U.S. leader, and has also said that he would be happy if Obama remained U.S. president forever.

Now why would Ghaddafi refer to Obama as the "son of Africa" if Obama was supposedly born in Hawaii? Because Ghaddafi knew the truth that Obama was in fact born in Africa, more specifically the British East Africa Protectorate, and NOT HAWAII!

Last edited by night-reaper on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Hound Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 pm

But those that know are using it, and the people that vote for him turn away at any such talk. It's a damned shame.
C.Hound
C.Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  night-reaper Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Foreign President Obama-fraud1-235x300

Foreign President 2054642339_serial_liar_poster_p228038428743020323trma_400_xlarge
night-reaper
night-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum